TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The NHL Discussion Thread

It's too bad the most exciting stuff has already happened... the huge linebrawl on Long Island, and the melee following the big hit by Steve Downie on Dean McAmmond.

I haven't been following with the Leafs pre-season, so if this has anything to do with them, I'm all ears.

It's too bad the most exciting stuff has already happened... the huge linebrawl on Long Island, and the melee following the big hit by Steve Downie on Dean McAmmond.

I haven't been following with the Leafs pre-season, so if this has anything to do with them, I'm all ears.

Neither has anything to do with Toronto.

^^I love the fact that he's still wearing socks and a watch.

It's even better when you realize he fell and knocked himself out spread eagle on his back.

I don't understand streaking or rushing the ice in hockey. It can only end badly, you have no where to go. It's not like streaking in football where at least you can try and get away.

I haven't seen the Downey hit yet either. From the sounds of it he should be in for a pretty big suspension. Though he'll be serving the suspension in the AHL.

Our local radio (Windsor) always praises Steve for being such a great player, just 'cause he's a former Spitfire.

Conveniently, I haven't heard jack squat about him on said station since the incident.

In other news, I'm pretty happy that the Leafs beat the Wings last night 6-4 in Toronto. Now if they can repeat the performance at the Joe tonight, they can finish the pre-season above .500.

• 3 weeks later...

My Blues are off to a pretty good start. They are 5-2-0 right now, sitting second in the West-Central behind the Crap Wings, though they've also played to more games than us. I'm really hoping we get a playoff berth this year. I'm feeling it.

Though if Minnesota keeps this up, they'll be the team to beat in the West. They are looking really strong.

Hopefully I'll get to St. Louis for a game in the next few months.

I am loving the Canes season so far!

Just beat Buffalo yestarday 6-2 and now they are on top of the southeast with a 6-1-3 record. And they haven't really played anyone in the Southeast yet, other than the one loss to Washington. I am hoping to get to a game here before too long.

LETS GO CANES!!!!!

• 2 months later...