TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens America, Update #5 (Check it out!)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Busch Gardens America, Update #5

Well it’s been over a week since are last update and I now a lot of people having been waiting. I thank you for your patients and for all the good comments! I’m very happy to hear so many. Well work has been crazy at the park with the California weather back works have been pulling 13hour days and things are getting done. Outlaw is completely tracked and finished just some smooth welding to be done to the tack. The water splash has been filled. In other news the bridge is all done and themed, and there is more concert slaps in the Westward Valley which is very interesting…

Construction Update #5

Well construction is in full speed again and things are getting done. Outlaw is finished track and theme and other work is being done. Concrete slaps are back in a new location along with a whole in the ground. Well have to see what this turns out to be. There also have been a lot of talk with B&M again and I think we could start seeing work in one of the other 2 sections maybe dealing with B&M too. Well let’s get on to the pictures for this update!

^ Welcome back to BGA! (The skyline coming along nicely)

^ The new concrete slaps in WestWard Valley.

^ OutLaw's tunnel ,and peeps bridge all done.

^ A look at the start of OutLaw's station.

^ Looks like the storage building for the trains, the track is in place.

^ OutLaw secound drop and inversion.

^ The overbank turn.

^ The S-turn leading into the water splash.

^ The water splash is filled up.

^ Finale turn before the brakes.

^ An overview of OutLaw!

Well there you have it the 5th update from Busch Gardens America. The park is coming along slowly but truly. The next update should be an interesting one if I have information right. Any comments or questions are more then welcomed hope to hear from you all soon. As always have a good day!

Signed by the manager of BGA,

Jeremy Broten

I have a cool idea, considering that animated scenery has already been created with ride events, why not make a water splash particle effect for the vertical drop coasters? That'd be awesome.

Anyway, great coaster.

It's easy to do with the mixmaster, but you need to start the coaster at a certain time... etc. etc. If someone made a ride event like ShyGuy's doors, it would be so awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...