TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Question about Impulse Coasters

screwing with peoples minds is great.

especially if they get a few disco lights and sounds, explain that theyre there for safety. if they turn on, the ride would close down.

the lights go on (operated by the ops), so everyone gets a little tense, then you hear an 'oh $hit!' from the op cabin, then fly...

that scared the hell outta me, especially on Rita Queen of Speed... i though i was gonna die...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quick question: I am a tiny bit over 6'4" in shoes. Does anyone know how strict SFMW is with the height limit on V2? I've ridden Deja Vu before.

Also, do tall people have trouble with impulse coasters in general. I have yet to ride one, but I know they do not have retracting floors like other inverted rides.

^The LIMs double as brakes. They slow them the train down the same way they speed it up.

Impulses have mag brakes that drop into positon after the final launch.

My bad. I was somewhat close.

I'm just being a coaster dork. Don't worry about it. I think it SHOULD be stopped with banana peels.

Quick question: I am a tiny bit over 6'4" in shoes. Does anyone know how strict SFMW is with the height limit on V2? I've ridden Deja Vu before.

Also, do tall people have trouble with impulse coasters in general. I have yet to ride one, but I know they do not have retracting floors like other inverted rides.

they are strict with V2 as they don't want u hitting your feet on the floor. stupid non retracting added floor.