TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Retro VTR: Jahan goes to Florida...in 1995!

Hey everybody!

So, I was looking through a bunch of old crap the other day and low-and-behold, I found video footage of my very first trip to Florida, way back in 1995! It was a family vacation we took and we hit up all of the "touristy" places: Gatorland, WDW, NASA, etc. So I figured it might be cool to capture it all and edit it together for you to see!

Disclaimer: My dad did all of the filming! So unfortunately, all we have footage of is Gatorland, Epcot, and NASA. And my dad isn't quite into the whole "filming theme parks for the sake of filming theme parks" thing. So there is very limited footage Epcot itself. But there's enough to compile this thing!

BTW...now that I look back at this thing, there really isn't a whole lot of footage which shows that it is indeed 1995! It's just little things here and there, like how Gatorland isn't on fire, Spaceship Earth doesn't have that hideous wand, the little date in the bottom corner says "1995", etc. And then there's the fact that I'm a skinny little punk.

So try and enjoy!

ArrowfanmanFloridaRVTR.wmv

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I envy you. You were able to go to Florida twice and I haven't even gone ounce. Maybe soon I will be able to go to Florida, It's always been a dream of mine

Awww...sorry! I didn't mean to make you guys feel old!

...there's only a select few people who I actually try to make them feel old.

Thanks for all of the nice comments guys!

That was an awesome presentation Jahan! You were such a cute little kid.

Thanks Guy, but after looking back at more of these home videos, I was actually quite a stubborn, smart-ass little punk!

-Jahan

Damn, this video makes me feel really old. I was already out of college and dating Leanne by this time.

It shouldn't make you feel old if you know the rules.

Rule 1) Anyone older than you is senior citizen suffering from dementia in a nursing home wearing Depends and using a walker to get around.

Rule 2) Anyone younger than you is a pesky kid, naive to the ways of the world.