TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Maximum Throttle [NL] (Download on 1st page)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ Im using the Radeon X700 AGP X8 with 265mb of memory and its pretty good for playing games on high detail. Currently im working on some more supports but they are taking awhile since I am getting them like intamin does instea of just some cheap custom support like I usually do. However I might start some terraining tonight or tomorrow.

^^ Im using the Radeon X700 AGP X8 with 265mb of memory and its pretty good for playing games on high detail. Currently im working on some more supports but they are taking awhile since I am getting them like intamin does instea of just some cheap custom support like I usually do. However I might start some terraining tonight or tomorrow.

I'm using the ATI Radeon 7000 series. I'm not sure which one though. I hope to buy a really good one someday. How much did yours cost?

^^ Ok I tried to make it the thinnest I could without touching the hill into a dive turn with any supports and it does look a bit better. I'm still working on making it smooth up there since making it smaller cause some big bumps.

^ I think mine cost somewhere around $170 but I can't really remember. I hope I can upgrade my computer soon though and get some PCI X16 slots.

Now for an update. I have completed supporting on the first hill after the tophat and am now moving on to the turnaround. I probably won't start it until tomorrow and I will also get in some terraining while I can. Now for some pics.

UPDATE: I have finished the supports on the huge turnaround and im now half way finished with the hill after that. I should be getting to some terraforming soon but I need to plan out where it is going to be and how it is going to fit in with the coaster. I think i might just make big mountains and hills around the coaster and see how that works out. But, for now back to more supporting. Oh and here are some pics of progress.

Hmmm....Those supports don't look custom...

still supports though, yeah I will admit custom ones are better but does depend on how much time people need to get things done. Main things I use custom supports for is like lifts and turnarounds, oh yeah and inversions. I noticed when I use them, they seem to like smudge into each other anyway of making this look better?

^^^ Trust me those straight supports are custom and take like a minute each to make theres just not much I can do with them but make them straight. However when I add the flanges you will see hte difference and they won't look like prefab. For now an UPDATE! I have completed work on the launch track and supporting the catwalk for it, and I have also finished the hill after the turnaround. Here are some pics.

^Thanks. Well with progress so far im up to the hill right after the dive turn so probably in a week or two depending on how much time i have to work on it in a day. Also im going to attempt to do some good terraforming and MAYBE some 3ds although i don't really know how to use it well. I'll have a good estimate this week though of when it will be finished.

^ Don't worry. It actually has more supporting that Xcel and Xcel is a real coaster. Although I don't know if those extra supports reaching the top of the tower would collapse or not. O well either way the track won't collapse thanks to NL floating magic. Ok now for an UPDATE! I have completed supporting half of the track. I now am up to the 2nd dive turn, and still working on the supports right now. Now for some PICS!

^Don't worry i'll have the download up by probably next week or weekend but i'll let you guys know for sure very soon.

Ok so it's UPDATE time again. In this days update I have completed 60% of the supports for the coaster, so right now im up to the little tight twists which you will see in one of the pics im going to post. After supports are completed (hopefully by thursday) I am going to start terraforming if I decide to, or just start on the scenery. Ok so now for some pics. Big thanks to Maxamillious for takin some pics for me in NL 1.6 so they look much better now