TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Maximum Throttle [NL] (Download on 1st page)

The supports in the middle of the top hat look unstable. I'm not even going to bother riding this unti I get a new graphics card. Intamin Hypers lag so much on my computer. In fact I might get a new computer. But first I'm getting NL 1.6. By the way, once again, great coaster!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok ill just decide not to terraform but right now im working on a 3ds tunnel. I just have to think of what im going to make it look like. I'm thinking maybe wide so its sort of like a racetrack and then make it low for some cool headchopperness

Yea there are many ones that you can get for free, like the Object Creator, or Milkshape. I've tried AutoCAD before and it was awesome although it was hard to get the hang of at first. I ended up making a nice little chair but that is long gone now . Back on topic, I have finished about 80% of the supports now so expect an update probably today or tomorrow depending on what I can get done.

After all the supports are done, I think I might use some trees and etc. to make the coaster look nice and such, then work on a custom 3ds tunnel and see if I can get anything that will fit the rides name. Any suggestions?

^Cool, i'll let you know if i find any free ones, although I though object creator was totally free?

Well in other news I have completed over 90% of the coaster!!! WOO HOO! Im on the final hill and turn so download should be up soon. Just after I finish all the supports up with last touches and maybe put some scenery and etc. Pics soon.

^Cool, i'll let you know if i find any free ones, although I though object creator was totally free?

Well in other news I have completed over 90% of the coaster!!! WOO HOO! Im on the final hill and turn so download should be up soon. Just after I finish all the supports up with last touches and maybe put some scenery and etc. Pics soon.

I have an update I found a free one CAD X11 but is hard to use, but if ya happen to find one let us know please

Ok i'll have pics up really soon, while im getting them i'll finish up on some work on the supports and see if I can make any last minute adjustments. Also expect a download shortly after the pics.

Edit: Ok here are some pics. Download should be up soon.