TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Whats happening to TTD?

I saw this pic and I was in shock. Why is Cedar Point tearing down TTD? It doesn't make any sence. Or maybe it's part of thier plan for 2007. Maybe they are expanding the top hat to break world record for height? I don't know. But what do you guys think? This is so sad. It's always a shame to see coasters torn down. I can't believe that they would do this too without warning.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I heard they started taking it apart because they need the red track sections to use on their new Aquatrax.

The President of Ohio himself told me. No joke.

No!

It's because Ohio law states that no amusement park can have more than 16 roller coasters. So they're taking down dragster in order to legally put in the new one!

They can take all those coasters down as long as I get to ride the new Aquatrax next year!!

Why would they need all those coasters anyway with a Aquatrax in the park? 1 Aquatrax is equal to 50 Millenium Force's.

The exchange rate flopped. Now it is 27 to 1.

They can take all those coasters down as long as I get to ride the new Aquatrax next year!!

Why would they need all those coasters anyway with a Aquatrax in the park? 1 Aquatrax is equal to 50 Millenium Force's.

The exchange rate flopped. Now it is 27 to 1.

Meh... that's still good enough for me.