TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Horror Movie Madness!!!

I just went to go see "The Descent"......it was great. I thought to myself though that there doesn't seem to be that many people who like horror movies where I live. I was the only one in the theatre!!!

What was the last great horror movie you saw?

Speaking of saw, they are coming out with Saw III !!!!!! Can't wait!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... I thought to myself though that there doesn't seem to be that many people who like horror movies where I live. I was the only one in the theatre!!!

When I went to Hawaii we saw Scary Movie IV and my sister and I were the only ones in the theatre...so maybe people in Hawaii don't go to the movies often...?

The last one I saw was Final Destination 3. I plan on seeing The Descent soon though!

The last Horror film I saw at the theater would have been Saw II, it wasn't great but good. Recently, I watched the classic "Gothic Horror" Masterpiece Alien.

By the way konakoasterfan, how does a 25 year old guy afford to live in Hawaii? Do you have a nice fat trust fund? or do you work 3 jobs???

I ask because I've been to Hawaii five times, and I had a great trip every time, but I imagine the cost of living must be extreme!

I saved up money for about a year while I was living in San Francisco and then used that to get here. I found a really great paying job as a pastry chef at one of the best resorts here, so that pays the bills. I also have a lot of friends in different businesses here, so we "trade" things all the time...I'm still not quite sure how I made it here, but I did!!!

I love scary movies, but cannot take gore over a certain level. It gets me nauseus (sp) when there is too much gore for me. Are there any movies that anyone can recommend to me that aren't gory, yet scary. I have seen When A Stranger Calls, and absoulutely loved it!

"Tooth Fairy" was pretty groovy - I enjoyed it. This past weekend I rented the classic "My Bloody Valentine," and still enjoyed it. I also rented "The Nun" which was pretty good, but only moderately gory.

David