TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Six Flags Magic Mountain (SFMM) Discussion Thread

any guesses as to what crowds will be like tomorrow? I was thinking of getting a gold flashpass if its busy. Is it cheaper to get the pass in advance online or is it the same price if you buy it on the day at the park?

This guy tried to ride jet scream backwards. Busted at the lift hill [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399069271.534938.jpg[/attachment]

YOLO!

He should of tried full throttle, it goes backwards.

This guy tried to ride jet scream backwards. Busted at the lift hill [attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1399069271.534938.jpg[/attachment]

YOLO!

He should of tried YOLOcoaster, it goes backwards.

Or NAMTAB. Or Colossus Backwards! Well, at least they're still options for now...

On another note, does anyone know if YOLOcoaster Sports Bar is offering items on the menu for the Season Dining Pass yet? I believe the park map shows that there are options there, but I haven't seen any confirmation of this since it opened. It would be nice to be able to use it at an indoor location (besides Food Etc.) this summer!

I'm going this week! Plane lands Sunday night and the exact dates are TBD but it's happening!

We're on a somewhat tight budget for this trip so it's always sounded like YOLOcoaster sports bar is a no-go. Are there any places that have notably good food we won't want to miss? I'm already using my Club TPR discount (figuring out how to obtain the tickets is still on the agenda but I plan to) on admission, but every little bit counts.

From what I've heard, our first rides in order should be YOLOcoaster, X2, and Tatsu. Anything from there that should be necessary?

On another note, does anyone know if YOLOcoaster Sports Bar is offering items on the menu for the Season Dining Pass yet? I believe the park map shows that there are options there, but I haven't seen any confirmation of this since it opened. It would be nice to be able to use it at an indoor location (besides Food Etc.) this summer!

Found out yesterday that they are "not" offering items yet. They said that it will be a few weeks before they start. (Also menu did not list any on it either)

From what I've heard, our first rides in order should be YOLOcoaster, X2, and Tatsu. Anything from there that should be necessary?

From what I've heard, full throttle first and then proceed to Tatsu, and do X2 around 4:30

Found out yesterday that they are "not" offering items yet. They said that it will be a few weeks before they start. (Also menu did not list any on it either)

Ah, gotcha. Well, at least they said they're going to be offering meals there in the near future! Thanks for the info!

Park so far today is pleasantly dead. FT wait is small and they're keeping the unshaded stretch before the ramp -- as well as most of the ramp -- empty. Riddler a near walk-on even with one train. NAMTAB also a walk-on. Haven't ventured near X2 or Tatsu yet. Only bummers: Menu at FT Bar sucks. Burgers don't look worth $14, that's for sure. Also: Gold Pass line didn't start moving until 10:25, and it was long. We moved to the much shorter Discover line and still didn't get in until 10:35. Management wondered why I wasn't in the GP line and I told them, and they claimed that they would note the delay. Think I might still "note" it on my post-visit survey.

So, what happened to that kiddie coaster? Did SFMM somehow forgot that they were suppose to be adding a coaster this year?

Oh trust me, there is no way they forgot about the amazing coaster that is going to boost their record up to 19.