TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which would you rather have in the park first?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have in the park first?

• B&M Invert
    • Launched Coaster

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally finished Phase Two of Rawhide. There are two flat rides and two rollercoasters. one rollercoaster has four inversions. Here are some pics of the work:

Overview of area.

One of two flat rides.

The vekoma rollercoaster station.

Another view of area.

\

The corkscrews. and the other flat ride.

The entrance to the other rollercoaster called Escape from ......^^^^other part of name is in the entrance.

The refirbished wild mouse.

The little eatery in Rawhide.

Looks like the area opening for there 5th anniversary is going to be of decent size.

And to finish off a park overview. What could possibly be going in the new area if you think you know post your ideas. Anyways comments welcome. Thanks check back for an update on the new area.

^I changed the colors on two of the rollercoasters so i hope they look better. Also there has been some construction on the new area and they also have added a double inverter to the main square. Here are some pics of whats done:

The New Re-Colored Wild Mouse

The other re-colored coaster.

This is the first parking garage of two getting built and its the only building in the new area built so far.

The turnaround and new pond in the rear of the new area.

An overview of the new area.

The new monrail system going to open when new area is opened.

The new ride put in the main square.

And to finish off a park overview. Check back for the opening of the new area also for the release of what the new area will be. Comments welcome.

Press Release

Today Dan Jolop, President of Ashbrook Waters, released there 5th year anniversary plans. The plans included a downtown area with two hotels, MTV television studio, Dave and Busters, Hollister, Planet Hollywood, and much more. Some other plans are a kiddie land called The Barnyard with five kiddie atractions in it and they will be adding a firework show to show every monday, wednesday and friday nights. They also will be holding a summer concert series in the new Ashbrook Dome scheduled to open with the downtown area. And the fun doesnt stop there they will be giving free refills on all the drinks and they will be introducing fast pass and the season passes for all guests. And the fun still does not stop there they will be introducing a monorail called The Bullet Monorail and a Chairlift to let guess take a good view of our park with out getting tired from walking around to much.

Seems like there fivth year anniversary is big. Anyways check back for the opening of all the above. thanks. comments welcome.

Ashbrook would like to thank you for making the 5th year anniversary celebration better then they thought it would be. Here are some screen shots of the opening of everything:

The Ashbrook Manor which is part of the Hilton Waldorf chain.

Two of the Stations for the monorail the other station is in the Ashbrook Manor.

ESPN Zone with three floors: 1st floor store, 2nd floor restaurant, 3rd floor arcade.

MTV Studios which held TRL there on opening day for Ashbrook Downtown and will hold TRL there sometimes.

One of the chairlift stations connected to the Ashbrook Manor.

The other chairlift station.

The American Eagle store.

Dave and Busters with the restaurant on the first floor and the 2nd and third floor are the arcade. There is a motion simulator in side.

Another view.

One side of the main street.

The season pass building.

The fast pass system for The Ct Canonball which you can see on the other side of the entrance for The CT Canonball. There is a fast system on The CT Canonball, Mine buster, Escape From Polkolk Mine, and screwball.

The firework show hooked up on the dock waiting for the show.

The firework show base in its launching off position.

Overview of the barnyard.

Close up of Farmer Joes Food House.

The entrance suppose to be a barn house with a ride inside.

At the last minute Planet Hollywood backed out and decided not to have a restaurant here and next up on the wiating list for its slot was Hard Rock cafe and built there restaurant.

Hollister store.

After some last minute looks over the designs for the Ashbrook Dome the building inspector found something wrong in the roof and Ashbrook had to change there roof designs and for the first show in the newly named Ashbrook underground was warped tour 06' and was success for the 5th year celebration which was that day.

The other hotel called Radisson with a indoor/outdoor waterslide.

the toys r' us with a crazy bus inside.

Brookside bar and Club Brookside which on celebration/opening night they had battle of the bands with Cartel, Gym Class Heros, Death Cab For Cutie, and more.

And to finish a park overview. Comments welcome.

WOW.

that loks really good. it looks like you put alot of work into all your buildings...

great job...

although if i had to critisie something, i would say that the rides whatnot in the park seem like they would belong in a small park, whereas the buildings seem like they would belong in disneyland....

Since no one has really commented i will post what happened the year after the parks 5th year anniversary.since alot of there money went into last years construction not much money was left for big expansions this year. What has happened this year is they put a wild west stunt show in Rawhide, changed the name of the restaurant in The Barnyard, added the last ride to the main square, and added two more buildings to Ashbrook Downtown. Now here are some pics of the happenings:

The new store in Ashbrook Downtown called The Disney store with a pedal monorail going around the whole store.

The other new building called Smiths Diner.

The new wild west show called Bandit where guess interact with the play to find out which actor stole the jewels.

The newly named restaurant in The Barnyard callled Mr. Piggys Pizza Palace.

The new and last ride in main square called invertigo. Comments welcome and check back for rumors on what will happen next year.

The park has annouced there plans for next year. In plans is a new area called New England with a few rides that were annouced. One ride is a haunted lighthouse and the other ride they released was the whitemountain racers were you can race your friend sdown the mountain on car type of contraption. there will be two courses you can take, each with a different style. The other attraction they will be putting in is a chairlift up to the top of mountain to look over the front of the park and Ashbrook Downtown.

The chairlift still need to be covered and themed.

And to finish an overview of the future area of New England. If you look you can see a lighthouse in the corner of the water and maybe a few pieces of the White Mountain Racers down in the right corner. Check back for the opening of New England. Comments welcome.

Hey sorry for the wait but New England took me longer hten i thought. There are three rollercoasters and two water rides. theres is also a new car ride and a merry-go-round. and there is one flat ride that can never open and is my take on a screamin swing. so enough talk here are the pics:

The new observation deck.

The best i could do on the scramin swing. i know the seats are messed up but its the best i could do on them.

The overview of White Mountain Racers.

These are shops and stalls from the actual Mystic, CT and of course there is the fanouse pizza restaurant Mystic Pizza and in the middle is a merry-go-round.

And overview of the haunted Gurnet Point lighthouse(Dive machine) and Poland Springs Plunge behind it.

The two restaurants at the beginning of the area. Subway and McDonalds.

If you look closely you can see the river rapids through the trees.

The very scenic car ride.

And to finish off a park overview. comments welcome. thanks check back for an update on whats happen next.

great addition! I've been following this park for a while and I really like how it's coming along. The park has ALOT of chain restauarants. You might want to think about changing at least one of them to original restaurants.(In the park, the downtown section is fine.) Other than that, this is a GREAT park. I love your ride stations.

The park has posted a pic of the construction on White Water Landing. Construction is moving fast and should be posted on here soon so for now here is a teaser pic:

Comments Welcome. Check back for an update on the opening of white Water Landing.