TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Which would you rather have in the park first?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather have in the park first?

• B&M Invert
    • Launched Coaster

I have a question for people that have been looking at this park. i recently got a comment on rcpro about how my front section is way to themed and its not looking to good and i need to know if this is true or should i leave it asit is. Also i got comment saying that GCI's dotn look good white because none of there coasters are white does that make my CT Cannonball look bad or does it look fine white with those trains. Thanks comments welcome and White Water Landing should be opening soon so pics will be up soon.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should alter the front a little otherwise great park!!

Finish the new water section quickly I want to see what it'll look like.

Like what should i do to alter it and make it look better. And White Water Landing should be up soon.

Sorry for the double post but White Water Landing has officialy opened. White Water Landing consists of 6 rides and two restaurants. The theme behind the area is like a small go-kart track park pulled right off the road and put in Ashbrook Waters. But enough talk here are the pics:

White Water Cafe with a tea cup ride inside.

Thw two water slides called Blue Tornado.

The go kart track(The round things on the outside are suppose to be tires)

The ride called Deja Vu. Suppose to be like Survivor the ride at PGA.

The mini golf with holes themed to superheros and dinosaurs and holes in side a castle.

The other restaurant called Creekside Pizza.

Overview of the newly colored, new trained coaster. They also added a thrid train.

Also some new supports.

One of the newly named restaurants to help not create alot of chain restaurants.

Just another look.

And to finish a park overview. Check back for plans on whats to come next for the park. Thanks. Comments welcome.

1296783326_ctwwl.jpg.30e1bebde8dff91ea4df2fd59c221c64.jpg

The official White Water Landing Logo.

i posted a poll up to ask what i should build first in the park a B&M Invert or a launch because im stuck between both for what to build in the new area. Anyways update on whats to come next will be up soon so keep the comments coming. Thanks.

Sorry for the lack of updates but h.s. started and updates will be longer but the park wont die yet. Also i redid the screamin swing so here the pics of it. Also i am hoping to fix my wall problems plus the outside of my hotel so check back for that.

• 2 weeks later...

^The reason i havent updated this park is because the trainers dont work on this park anymore for some reason so i decide to start another park on acount i had alot of ideas that i had that i couldnt put in to this park and they all involved the trainer and i also wanted to start my custom supports sand didnt have any selected for this park so i had a problem there. But if anyone wants a download of this park i would be happy to give it to you and you should also check out my next park Thompson Valley gardens which will be just like this park. So thanks comments welcome.

• 2 months later...