1. What is the farthest distance you've traveled to specifically visit a theme park?
I did a 4 park trip a few years ago, From Lexington, KY to KD, to Dorney, to Hershey, to Knoebels, to home near Pittsburgh. So that ended up being about 1100 miles.
2. Your favorite coaster in the state you live in?
3. Would you rather wait in line for a boomerang (at any park) or a VR coaster @ a Six Flags?
VR since I've never tried.
4. Have u ever been the only person in a train during a coaster ride?
Yes, at Dorney twice! Possessed and Hydra.
5. What is your favorite thing to do at your home park that does not involve riding something?
People watch, that's at any park really.
6. Better time for ERT: Early morning or late night?
Morning. What a way to wake up!
7. Name some theme park food that *sounds* gross, yet is oh-so-delicious?
Good question, but I'm not too adventurous when it comes to food, so if it sounds gross I probably haven't tried it. Lame I know..
8. Name your top three "bucketlist" coasters you have yet to ride.
Expedition G Force, El Toro, any mega-lite.
9. Have you ever been E-Vac'd? Did you receive anything if you did?
10. What is the longest length of time you've waited for a coaster?
4 hours, MF first year and TTD first year.
11. Worst flat ride ever. Name it.
There is a motion simulator in Gatlinburg, don't know if that counts, but it made me want to Hurl.
12. Your favorite SWEET treat at a park that is NOT your home park.
Pretzels at CP.
13. Congratulations! After aggressively gambling on the Plinko game you finally won a front of the line pass. Which ride do you use it on?
14. If you could have a lifetime fast pass to ONE attraction what would it be?
15. Have you ever been next to someone that puked on a coaster?
Coaster no, flat ride yes.
16. Your home park is getting a new B&M and YOU get to pick what type. Do you want an invert/hyper/dive/floorless/flyer/wing/standup? All of the above is not an option.
Invert or dive. Invert if I want intensity, dive if I just want pure fun.
17. Name your favorite Vekoma.
Rockin Roller Coaster
18. What water ride delivers the most unacceptable amount of wetness?
I never thought the Jurassic Rides at Universal got you that wet.
19. If you were able to help design a coaster would you want it to focus on airtime or inversions/positive G's?
20. Most comfortable trains/seats for a coaster are...
21. Choose one: Unlimited front-of-the-line access to your favorite coaster at your home park for one season OR $1,000 cash?
22. You just got drowned by a flume/rapids/chute-the-chutes. Do you pay the $$ for the dryer machine or do you continue on with your day trudging around like soggy dog?
23. What is the worst food you've had at your home park?
Some pizza at KK
24. You're at Cedar Point. You have a one hour ERT session on ONE coaster of your choice. You choose...
25. Favorite (non-clone) dark ride?
26. What was your favorite park you visited in 2016?
27. What's your current credit count? Don't be shy.
28. Winner winner chicken dinner! You just won a trip with hotel and airfare included. The catch is its only good for Six Flags America or Mt Olympus. Which do you choose?
SFA, at least DC is close right?
29. What is the best Intamin coaster you have ridden?
Maverick...probably seeing a theme here right?
30. Your home park has to remove one coaster and one flat for an expansion. Which two rides would you be OK with losing?
Easy..T3, and I'm not attached to any of the flats other than Fear Fall, and cyclops.
31. Song/music you've heard playing at a park that absolutely has not business being played in a theme park?
Never thought about it..I did think I had heard a Disney movie soundtrack at Universal once but that couldn't be.
32. There's 5 minutes before the park closes. You choose to: Reride your favorite coaster in the park, OR get the new kiddie/junior coaster credit?
Reride favorite coaster.
33. Do you visit the waterpark if it's connected to the amusement park?
Not usually. Not a big water fan.
34. What 2017 addition are you most looking forward to?
Mystic Timbers. and Lightning Rod
35. What was the most disappointing addition to your home park in the past 10 years?
36. The most overrated coaster ever is...
First that came to mind is Beast. But not at night.
37. What ride makes you wanna vomit?
There is a motion simulator in Gatlinburg. Almost did vomit.
38. What is the best consolation prize you've won at a games booth?
Poop emoji hat.
39. And the worst?
40. End this questionnaire by posting a picture of your favorite light package (coaster/flat).
Always liked this and it's the first to come to mind.