TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags England (RCT3)

Hello. I have started to create a Park for RCT3 called Six Flags England and I started only yesterday. I am kinda new at this so it may be a bit amateurish so if you give me some advice I could make it realy good. I don't know how to take pictures on the game or make videos so when you teach me how to do it I will show you some pics! So far I have done some of main street and one ride. I also have the Six flags scenery pack so thats a bonus. Feel free to say stuff.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For roller coasters if you want to make one where we could just go in and ride without dieing then be careful for pullouts from level to pitched and pitched to level. Took me a while to become half decent at coaster building. *cough* all of RCT1 and some of RCT2 *cough*. and if you know a train will be going fast over a hill use the parabolic slope pecies. (kind of obvious though ).

Oh and stay away form the "Flying Camera Route Editor" i still havent figured out how to use it.

Ok the likely problem is that you haven't converted the pictures from Bitmaps to jpegs. Simply open the pictures in paint on Windows and you can just select SaveAs and pick jpg or jpeg as your file type. That will significantly reduce the file size. If it still isn't enough you will have to change the size of the picture. That can also be done through paint.

Hope all that helps.

Ok i have the photos I have done more to it so I will take some more photos and put them on here but here are the first...

Shot0010.thumb.JPG.294ff3a1843b1faf127be2177550d41e.JPG

Finally an overview of the park

Shot0005.thumb.JPG.b41f278a2cc7215223d148667e29bac6.JPG

The six flags bus!

Shot0003.thumb.JPG.26ef0e0b6c14cfeca71ef295a37fd830.JPG

A nice look Down Main street

Shot0006.thumb.JPG.361d7dfd3a70ce75d23da05871bdd022.JPG

Some more of the Monorail Station

Shot0007.thumb.JPG.adcd3d05f672bb705f9604768ce6edee.JPG

Main Street Monorail Station

Are you counting the main drop as 2 drops or one?

Anyways, Steel Venom looks SWEET! Deffinately a nice layout that some real companys should look into for compact coasters. Cant wait to see how your park turns out. Im just sad I had to uninstall RCT3 due to memory issues.