TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags England (RCT3)

Hello...right before I start I'm going to let you know that your ride design and theming is really really good...so don't think any different.

However...being English myself, I'm looking at the park and thinking...well what makes it an "English" park! And whilst as i said the park is fantastic...there's nothing really...English about it! How about some St Georges' flags flying! Perhaps calling rides names like "King Arthur" or something "Queen Elizabeth" you know...English! The Superman ride looks fantastic! But Superman..is well...American? So dude how about adding some good old British Cheer to your park!

Just a thought from a patriotic Englishman...otherwise...really enjoying it.

ELZ

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^

^

I was thinking that myself. What actualy makes this park english or even British for that matter. I lived in America for 7 years and then came back here (England). The fact of the matter is I would love to see a true Six Flags park with every little bit of it as true to the style of America. Ok we have american adventure but is that realy American? I know this is only on RCT3 but when you are making these parks you have to make it feel like they are real. I'll have at think about it and who knows...we may have a new area coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually...

I've downloaded the park twice, and I believe it wasn't packaged properly.

The game loads, but I just have flat brown terrain & the park is empty. No rides, no entrance, no nothing.

It looked like a great park, so I hope you can get this fixed.

Hello...right before I start I'm going to let you know that your ride design and theming is really really good...so don't think any different.

However...being English myself, I'm looking at the park and thinking...well what makes it an "English" park! And whilst as i said the park is fantastic...there's nothing really...English about it! How about some St Georges' flags flying! Perhaps calling rides names like "King Arthur" or something "Queen Elizabeth" you know...English! The Superman ride looks fantastic! But Superman..is well...American? So dude how about adding some good old British Cheer to your park!

Just a thought from a patriotic Englishman...otherwise...really enjoying it.

ELZ

queen elizabeth sucks

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...