TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

I wanne visit SFMM in July 2006 and will stay 2 days in LA. Because I come from Europe, I'm not able to collect any coupons from Mc Donald's or others. I've seen in ebay, that there are serveral coupons offered. Is this a good deal? If not, where can I get coupons when I'll arrive in LA?

thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post again in June or right before you come out in July. The deals and coupons are not usually announced till the summer. I'm sure you'll be able to find a discount on a cocacola can or at a fast food place.

• 1 month later...
Post again in June or right before you come out in July. The deals and coupons are not usually announced till the summer. I'm sure you'll be able to find a discount on a cocacola can or at a fast food place.

As Elissa wanted me to do, here is my question again: Are there any discounts for SFMM in the peak season? We wanne visit the park on July, 6th.

Thanks,

germancoasterfan

If you need a discount for a hotel go to hotwire and search for Valencia, CA.

The Hyatt is the only 3.5 start hotel on that results so it's easy to know which one it is, and you can book if for as low as 98 - 105 a night.

As for Sfmm tickets, dude, buy them online @ six flags website, you save 20.00 and it's only 39.99 for an adult ticket.

And for real fun rent the Shelby mustang from hertz @ Lax if that is where you are flying into..

Cheers!

Bring in ANY Coca-Cola Can and you'll get buy one ticket get one free.

If you want to go for two days, just upgrade when you're in the park for about $10.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else! We'll be around if you want to meet up.

• 2 weeks later...

you know where i can get discount tickets for entering Six Flags parks? i mean i wanna get inside SFMM without i'm not gonna pay some extra.

if i have them i don't need to go outta my way to look for that ticket in SFMM?

BTW where can i find discount pass in SFMM? or can i find them in the information kiosk?

SharkTums,

wow! i can't believe i can get a discount just i bring cola-cola can to the park. can i do them in other six flags parks too? thanks!

six flags parks are very friendly for all guys.

staffs are kind to us,

coasters are something that you'd have a blast,

and guy's in the parks attitude real good.