TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

North Korea

One of the reasons that the United States started a war with Iraq is because we thought that they had weapons of mass destruction. Not only has North Korea admitted to having WMD, but the ruler of the country has threatened to use them. Because of this, do you think we will ever start a war with North Korea? Also, would you support this war if it ever happened?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we went to war with NK (not going to guess wether we will... depends how stupid the NK government will be), it wouldn't be like Iraq. Considering Korea is nice and cozy right next to China, we'd have the seed for WWIII right there.

It wouldn't be an invasion like we did in the Middle East. We'd probably end up nuking them. (Making us the biggest hypocrites in the world while we're at it, but...)

Let's just say a whole lot of the world would glow in the dark afterwards.

-ACE

Biggest mistake Dubya has made.

Then again Korea should have been cleaned up long ago but there are just too many stipulations that prevent such an attack.

I do at least believe KJI won't spark the fight... he's not THAT dumb. Although he is pretty ronery

I don't believe we'll go to war with North Korea, because I remember hearing somewhere that the US will stop sending food shipments or something if NK resumes nuclear weapons program or something.

I know there was some agreement between NK and the US.

I just hope that Bush doesn't decide to call war upon NK.

I find it sad that all these countries hate us and burn our flags, yet they don't know that the citizens of this country don't always back up some of the governments decisions.

Whether we back their decisions or not is of no importance. They are our elected representatives.

I quit apologizing for being an American a long time ago. If they want to burn our flags, then let them. It is their right.

With that said, I support a hard stance against North Korea. One needs not dig too far into the history books to figure that one out.

KJI is more than "ronery". He is a complete idiot.

Or y'all are overreacting about the possibility, let's think about Iraq and not N.Korea right now shall we? and no, KJI isn't an idiot. He's actually 2x smarter then Dubya Bush, for a communist nation that is!

I'm neutral on this, no sides for me as of now.....Iraq on the other hand.....hmmm......

Well, seeing as how we got so much accomplished the last time we had a war in Korea...I guess we got Corp. Klinger out of it all, and Radar got some work.

And Col. Potter...always knowing whats best...

One of the reasons that the United States started a war with Iraq is because we thought that they had weapons of mass destruction.

LOLORZ!!!! HAHAZZORZ!!!!!