TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A.J.'s "Perfectly Adequate Photography" Thread

Hey everyone!

Contrary to popular belief, I have a life. Writing trip reports is fun, but when life gets in the way and delays you from doing so, your recollection of exactly what events happened in what order throughout the day gets blurrier. So I've decided that I just want to let the photos (generally) speak for themselves!

And since the "professional amateur" forum doesn't exist anymore (any TPR veterans remember that?!?), I figured I'd start my own thread about it. So here we go!

If you see any photos that you really like and want desktop and / or phone wallpapers made out of them, please let me know!

I'll start out with a few that I haven't shown off from the 2019 Europe trip.

social_kolmarden_wildfire_1.thumb.jpg.c568f8586bfada0d5d7685c3c4c0776d.jpg

Wildfire at the Kolmarden zoo, quite possibly the world's best first drop view.

social_liseberg_helix_1.thumb.jpg.26c6b1dc41ea6cb911ca4975a6234e5a.jpg

Liseberg's hillside is gorgeous. It was too bad that Helix's operation during the day was sporadic at best!

social_gronalund_insane_1.thumb.jpg.4e016d4b6273c0209cf90fb765fe5f09.jpg

Insane at Grona Lund looking, well, you know.

social_liseberg_valkyria_1.thumb.jpg.28a035f9a8378e8cdf86d50eeceda307.jpg

Valkyria at Liseberg giving some sweet hang time!

social_gronalund_twister_1.thumb.jpg.1b4622677f27a1b50aeff6d3eadcd555.jpg

Twister at Grona Lund, on a remarkably straight piece of track!

More to come!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you for sharing! Love the photos, and I think this is a great idea. Count me in with the people that can't really remember the details of a trip enough for a full TR unless I post it within a week or so. Plus, most people probably don't even read them and just scroll through the photos/read captions anyway.

Keep 'em coming!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! Have some more, from Florida this time!

social_bgt_sheikra_1.thumb.jpg.0e9a0a89b017611be0de012fe65e15d2.jpgSheiKra at Busch Gardens Tampa! The dive coaster splashdowns are some of the most photographed coaster elements.

social_swo_manta_1.thumb.jpg.b924c8a3251e45427e6c69d733c55fa0.jpgManta at SeaWorld Orlando, this is the second roll before the mid-course brake.

social_dak_everest_2.thumb.jpg.b0d6e2deaf378bb4f85373783ad03a12.jpgExpedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom from today (Jan 19) - very crowded and somewhat rainy. This thing dispatches probably once every 30 to 45 seconds! That's a thirty-four person train!