TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Photo TR: Thad's 2014 TPR Scandi Trip

Pontus, I'm going to be at Liseberg on July 1st and 2nd. Can't wait to get back to one of my favorite parks!

So you will be here for two days? Wow, so much fun to do

Well, it sounds like I should ask my boss for a day off.

I've heard a rumour that TPR whould come back this year, but no one has told me when. Will you be 99 crazy people in the group this year also?

Pontus, I'm going to be at Liseberg on July 1st and 2nd. Can't wait to get back to one of my favorite parks!

Thad, you need to at least get the Liseberg update out before we go back there!

I've heard a rumour that TPR whould come back this year, but no one has told me when. Will you be 99 crazy people in the group this year also?

There will be a few random people from TPR showing up throughout the first few days of July. No large crazy group, just really small crazy groups.

So you will be here for two days? Wow, so much fun to do

Well, it sounds like I should ask my boss for a day off.

I'll be there on my own on July 1st, but I'll be meeting up with some TPR people on July 2nd for a few hours. I need to head to Stockholm at some point on the night of the 2nd. Like Jere said, there will be small groups of TPR folks showing up in early July. I can get you more details in a few weeks.

• 1 month later...

I'll be there on my own on July 1st, but I'll be meeting up with some TPR people on July 2nd for a few hours. I need to head to Stockholm at some point on the night of the 2nd. Like Jere said, there will be small groups of TPR folks showing up in early July. I can get you more details in a few weeks.

Sounds fun. Let's meet up!