TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Forum Image Multi-Uploader!

Preview still seems to be broken for some reason. If you go by what the order number in the thumbnails say (see pic below), that seems to be in the correct order. So until we can get the preview issue sorted out, go by the thumbnail pics and order.

1.thumb.jpg.c95808afa183ed20b0ef6789fa0dbb1f.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So...I'm trying to upload 38 photos for my WCB trip report and am running into a 500 Internal Server Error as soon as it gets to the end of the upload process. I had uploaded some other photos just before (going between 2 different folders as I had taken some on iPhone and some on my Canon. I've successfully uploaded some from both folders but am now running into this snag.

I'm assuming it's due to the filesize. Like what is posted in the instructions:

We recommend photos 2mb or under otherwise you may run into server issues when uploading more than 25 images.

I have no problem uploading 50 images that are smaller, but if I'm uploading 50 images straight out of my iPhone, I get the same problem.

Normally I label my photos 1.jpg 2.jpg etc when I upload to TPR but it wasn't recognizing that 2 came before 11 and was using the first number to put them in order, its my fault for being lazy and not using the filename_001 format but after i went back and put in 0s before the single digit numbered photos it seemed fine, I uploaded 4 posts of 25 photos to be safe, apart from that I had no problems:

http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=66201

Normally I label my photos 1.jpg 2.jpg etc when I upload to TPR but it wasn't recognizing that 2 came before 11 and was using the first number to put them in order, its my fault for being lazy and not using the filename_001 format but after i went back and put in 0s before the single digit numbered photos it seemed fine

Yeah, I'm noticing more and more that some of the problems seem to be user error. The instructions do say "Example: xx_001.jpg, xx_002.jpg, xx_003.jpg, etc." so please make sure you are using a zero in your numbering system otherwise your pictures will most likely end up out of order. Glad it worked out for you!

Yeah, I was able to do the Mickey's report with no problems either. I think all the bugs have been finally worked out. We did have to put the limit of uploads back to 25 at a time because it was overloading the server. But the bugs with uploading multiple batch of 25 seem to also have been fixed.

I did a fairly complex set of uploads with my latest China PTR update, and everything went smoothly in Chrome.

I used a bunch of pictures from both my camera and phone, which had different file naming schemes. Since I'd rather not go to the trouble of renaming all of my files, it was a good test to see how well the multi-uploader was working. I uploaded batches in all sorts of combinations of files (i.e. 3 from the camera and 2 from the phone, then just three from the camera, etc.), including one or two using the old solo loader. Everything loaded in proper order, adding the new files to the end of the list in alpha-numeric order. I also changed a couple of the orders manually.

Everything previewed correctly and posted correctly.

Just FYI, trying to upload photos to the SFMM thread and keep getting an Internal Server Error. Using Chrome but it may be an issue on my end since it doesn't appear anybody else is having an issue. I'll try again later, just wanted to let you know.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@themeparkreview.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

• 3 months later...

Maybe it's just my notebook, but I had trouble uploading my pics for my latest TR. Multi-uploader didn't work at all. Always got a blank screen when I tried to multi-upload.But even with the single upload, I had troubles : sometime got a blank screen, especially with panoramic pics. Eventually got all pics uploaded one by one, except the panoramic ones.