TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Earlier when I was chatting with one of my friends from this site, and I made up this game called "What coaster am I?" The game is pretty simple and fun. One person describes a roller coaster, and the other guesses what roller coaster it is. The guesser describes a different coaster, and a new person will guess what coaster the guesser is thinking of, and it carries on from there. For example,

"I am a B&M coaster (not owned by Six Flags), and I was relocated to the east coast. Who am I?"

Then the guesser answers:

"Dominator."

And the guesser asks a new question:

" I'm a prototype Vekoma that has been relocated to three different countries. Who am I?"

And then it continues after that.

Okay, I'll start:

I am a B&M roller coaster that has been painted several times at my original park, and I have been relocated to the east coast. Who am I?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volaire?

I am blue and white. One might think I'm a Schwarzkopf but I am not. Only a few of my kind still exist. One of my brothers was removed from a certain park in California and I have a cousin in Texas who dwells in the shadows and looks just like me from the inside. I reside in the only theme park on a certain island in the state of New York. Who am I?

Joker's Jinx!!

"I was born in 1985. I was owned by two certain theme parks, but they both abandoned me over time...In 1992 a certain theme park in California took me under their wing and changed my name. But 11 years later, they too left me for dead. I died in 2003, but my lifeless husk was displayed promeniently for four years, raising hopes that I would return from the ashes, but the hopes were lies. I was finally laid to rest in 2007. Who am I?"

Gwazi?

I'm an Arrow coaster, I'm red and yellow, there are only four of my kind left in North America, I have parts that swoop over a lagoon, I was built in 1987, I am named after a mythological creature. Who am I?

I'm an Arrow coaster, I'm red and yellow, there are only four of my kind left in North America, I have parts that swoop over a lagoon, I was built in 1987, I am named after a mythological creature. Who am I?

Yours would be Iron Dragon.

I am a racing coaster, and a much larger coaster goes over my first drop.

Would yours happen to be Rebel Yell?