TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

My Park! Klima's Adventures [RCT3]

molemaster43

Here is my park, Klima's Adventures. I don't have it nearly done, it is just on Year 2. Photo updates will be posted every time a coaster is added. Please don't post anything extremely negative like "you suck" because I am a noob. Thank you. I will also take comments on how to improve on the park from what I have! Here are the Year 2 photos of my 2 current coasters, Dynamite Dipper and Mouse Trap! Please comment on some of my other updates!

Shot0000.bmp

Here is a view of the double dip on the Dynamite Dipper

Shot0001.bmp

Here is at the top of the chain of the Dynamite Dipper

Shot0003.bmp

Right before the first dip

Shot0003.bmp

Right before the second dip

Shot0004.bmp

On the compact high turn right before the hops

Shot0005.bmp

Into the bunny hops

Shot0006.bmp

Into the Brake Run

Shot0007.bmp

Station

Shot0028.bmp

Here is an aerial view

Shot0029.bmp

Here's another view

Shot0008.bmp

Here is the chain of Mouse Trap through the Super Tunnel of Total Destruction and Death!

Shot0009.bmp

Top of the chain!

Shot0010.bmp

Hairpin Turns/Straight Aways

Shot0011.bmp

First Hairpin Turn Brake Run

Shot0012.bmp

Second Brake Run

Shot0013.bmp

Here's another dip

Shot0014.bmp

The third mid ride brake run

Shot0015.bmp

Nice Drop

Shot0016.bmp

The drop that leads into the huge building

Shot0017.bmp

Up the steep, Second Chain Lift!

Shot0018.bmp

Ha! Fooled ya, just changes into a regular chain

Shot0019.bmp

Right off the second chain

Shot0020.bmp

More Hairpin Turns

Shot0021.bmp

ANOTHER FREAKING DROP!

Shot0022.bmp

Another trim brake session

Shot0023.bmp

Rite after the trim brake section

Shot0024.bmp

Final Brake Run!

Shot0025.bmp

After brake tunnel

Shot0026.bmp

Station

Shot0027.bmp

AERIAL SHOT!!

Edited by mcjaco

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting...

So far I can't find fault with much that I've seen- the Wild Mouse reminds me an awful lot of the Wild Mouse that was built at Alton Towers (Now at Idlewild park in Pennsylvania) with the spinning tube lift hill structure.

The only thing I might adjust is the length of the brake run on the wooden coaster- you're not stopping Superman, you're stopping a wooden train!

R.D.

GFMT

Happy Birthday Cole!

So far I like the park and can't wait to see the rest. Just add some windows etc. to the red wild mouse building and figure out a way to fix that gap in the woodie's lift hill.

Another quick note. Don't let the timeline aspect hold you back too much on general improvements to the park like landscaping. I'm pretty sure real parks take the time to improve their landscaping all the time.

Over time, I am adding a Mixmaster Display synced to Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO. It will most likely be ready by Year 6, but that is planned whenever I am not working on the other rides. Year 5, there is definitely gonna be a new coaster based off a B&M. Gonna be a Twister Coaster, most likely known as the Mustang or the Silver Stallion. Another ride I am planning is a massive compact woodie. So far, nothing else is really planned, but the Year 4 flat ride most likely will be a HUSS Frisbee.

Landscaping will be added over time, most of the main landscaping will be completed around Year 6-ish. Silver Stallion will be themed with some particles and a building or two.

Happy Birthday Cole!

So far I like the park and can't wait to see the rest. Just add some windows etc. to the red wild mouse building and figure out a way to fix that gap in the woodie's lift hill.

Another quick note. Don't let the timeline aspect hold you back too much on general improvements to the park like landscaping. I'm pretty sure real parks take the time to improve their landscaping all the time.

Especially BGW!

Ok, here is the Year 3 update. For this update, there are 5 new rides!

New rides

Roll-O-Plane

Junior Coaster

Snake Helter-Skelter

Giant Slide

Odyssey

Below are just some shots from the rides before the ride. There will be another post that will have pics of the noobie rides.

Shot0030.bmp

Here is a view of the Dynamite Dipper from the Sky Fly Chairswing

Shot0031.bmp

Here is another shot

Shot0043.bmp

Here is a new pic of Mouse Trap sporting its new windows

Shot0044.bmp

Here is another view of the new windows

THE NOOBIES!!!!!!!!!

Shot0032.bmp

Here is the shot of the new Roll-O-Plane, now known as the Shooting Star in the NEW Dipper's Bay. Guess the ride in which it comes from?

Shot0033.bmp

Here is a shot of the NEW kiddie coaster, Adventure in Paradise!

Shot0039.bmp

Here's a shot of the Komodo Dragon on Adventure in Paradise!

Shot0040.bmp

SOME MORE THEMING!

Shot0041.bmp

Here is the lift

Shot0045.bmp

Here is a station shot

Shot0046.bmp

Chain shot

Shot0047.bmp

Top of the chain

Shot0048.bmp

THE DROP ~Screams~

Shot0049.bmp

DOWNWARDS TURN!

Shot0050.bmp

COMING OFF THE TURN

Shot0051.bmp

MORE ADVENTURE IN PARADISE

Shot0052.bmp

Aerial view of the epic ride and the rest of Paradise Adventures

Shot0034.bmp

Odyssey: The Adventure!

Shot0035.bmp

Freaking epic Snake Helter Skelter

Shot0036.bmp

The awesome Giant Slide

Shot0037.bmp

The band!

Shot0038.bmp

Some more theming!

Happy Birthday Cole!

The windows are added in the first Year 3 update. Landscaping was apart of the Second Update. Just check out the new Kiddieland!

I can tell you that Year 4 WILL be an expansion to Dipper's Bay. One new ride guaranteed. Also, it will be given the Main Street Treatment, as there will be many different stores being added bayside. There may or may not be an expansion to Paradise Adventures within the next 5 RCT3 years, because I am mainly focusing on expanding Dipper's Bay. Year 5 is a B&M style coaster, no promises yet on what type.

Someone knows what's coming to Parc du Tarbes...a kiddie coaster!

Regardless, you've got a great start on your park here. I remember making projects like this and thinking they were the best thing I've ever seen! Just keep at the work your doing, slowly expand and grow from it, and you'll be making incredible things in no time! Stay true to your original plan and designs and you're good to go. Good luck!

-griffonj2022

Someone knows what's coming to Parc du Tarbes...a kiddie coaster!

Regardless, you've got a great start on your park here. I remember making projects like this and thinking they were the best thing I've ever seen! Just keep at the work your doing, slowly expand and grow from it, and you'll be making incredible things in no time! Stay true to your original plan and designs and you're good to go. Good luck!

-griffonj2022

Hey thanks! I'm doing this realistically and adding stuff per year. Paradise Adventures was just the start of my MAJOR EXPANSION PLOT. You'll be seeing a new section very very soon, I guarantee it.

Ok. Here is my update for Year 4. This update features landscaping done on both of the sections, mainly Dipper's Bay. But, look at Paradise Adventures, and you'll see a HUGE change!

Shot0053.bmp

Here is a view of Dynamite Dipper, featuring new trees.

Shot0054.bmp

Here is the cafe featuring new flowers and trees around/in it.

Shot0055.bmp

Here is Mouse Trap sporting new topiaries. I also removed a trim brake right there before the last hill and final brake tunnel.

Shot0056.bmp

Here is a zoomed in view of the ride without trim brakes.

Shot0057.bmp

Here is Dipper's Bay with its new centerpiece and its new trees.

Shot0075.bmp

Here is another angled shot of the lake.

Shot0076.bmp

Here is a nice view of Dipper's Bay.

Shot0058.bmp

Time to look at some of the minor changes, like Adventure in Paradise using new fencing on the entrance.

Shot0059.bmp

A bit of fencing on the Adventure Dip.

Shot0060.bmp

The relocated entrance of the Sliding Snake.

Shot0061.bmp

Here is the awesome addition! A brand new KIDDIE COASTER!!!!! DESTINATION: PARADISE!

Shot0062.bmp

ANOTHER EPIC SHOT!

Shot0063.bmp

ANOTHER SHOT!

Shot0064.bmp

Here is a nice station shot.

Shot0065.bmp

Here is the bottom of the chain.

Shot0066.bmp

Top of the chain! (chills)

Shot0067.bmp

Turning drop!

Shot0068.bmp

TURN

Shot0069.bmp

TURN!

Shot0070.bmp

YAY MORE TURNS!

Shot0071.bmp

MORE DESTINATION: PARADISE!

Shot0072.bmp

AWW, brake run

Shot0073.bmp

Station

Shot0074.bmp

Here is a great shot of Paradise Adventures!

Shot0077.bmp

Here is the whole view of Klima's Adventures!

Here is a HUGE CONSTRUCTION UPDATE for Klima's Adventures! This is a Mid-Year 4 update on the NEW ROLLER COASTER COMING IN YEAR 5 THAT IS BETTER THAN BETTER ITSELF! This ride will be known as the Silver Stallion. It races across it course through a series of loops, highly banked curves, and airtime hills. This ride also features one special surprise in one of the huge buildings. Also included are some update photos from the two sections of the park, Paradise Adventures and Dipper's Bay. The Silver Stallion is a part of Dipper's Bay, until Year 10 where an epic new wooden coaster will help Silver Stallion start its own section.

Shot0000.bmp

We got a nice shot of Paradise Adventures Kiddie Fun Zone.

Shot0001.bmp

Here is a shot of the iconic Dynamite Dipper and the rest of Dipper's Bay.

Shot0002.bmp

Here is a shot of the beginning work on the station of the Silver Stallion.

Shot0003.bmp

Here is a chain shot, and a shot of the mid-course brake run on the Silver Stallion.

Shot0004.bmp

Here is the main drop and the huge loop.

Shot0005.bmp

Here is a jumble of the track.

Shot0006.bmp

Here is the part where it heads goes out and back.

Shot0007.bmp

Here is the second part of the ride, the brake run, and more of the station.

Here is my park, Klima's Adventures. I don't have it nearly done, it is just on Year 2. Photo updates will be posted every time a coaster is added. Please don't post anything extremely negative like "you suck" because I am a noob. Thank you. I will also take comments on how to improve on the park from what I have! Here are the Year 2 photos of my 2 current coasters, Dynamite Dipper and Mouse Trap! Please comment on some of my other updates!

One, welcome to TPR's Game Forum! Two, please read the Posting Rules, and Game Forum Etiquette Thread. It will answer many of your questions, like how we feel about "you suck" posts!

INCOMING: Long post.

It's all looking pretty good, but desperately needs some help.

First, you need to add different sizes of land, terraforming. Use the terraforming feature and make your land have different heights. You also need to work on the land coloring, terracoloring. You're only using that gross ingame land. You need to mix it up with different colors, depending on the section of park you're working on. Trust me, it helps a lot!

Your foliage (trees, bushes, flowers, etc.) is also pretty boring and bland. Use more than three different types of trees, and also add bushes, it takes longer but turns out a whole lot better. If you want to, use Old Spice's Trees (custom trees).

I don't see any type of custom -anything- whatsoever. You need to download Moby's Steel Jungle and use those as supports. Use shyguy's Planters for your paths railings. You also need to add some new pathing, I'm only seeing one type of path in each section, but you can mix it up with a lot of different paths combined! If you need any help for CS (custom scenery) just PM me or find me on Chat to talk to.

So yes, your park could use some work, but trust me, if you follow these directions you'll have a beautiful park! Keep up the work, Cole!

One, welcome to TPR's Game Forum! Two, please read the Posting Rules, and Game Forum Etiquette Thread. It will answer many of your questions, like how we feel about "you suck" posts!

Ok, I'll go check it out. Thank you for the help!

INCOMING: Long post.

It's all looking pretty good, but desperately needs some help.

First, you need to add different sizes of land, terraforming. Use the terraforming feature and make your land have different heights. You also need to work on the land coloring, terracoloring. You're only using that gross ingame land. You need to mix it up with different colors, depending on the section of park you're working on. Trust me, it helps a lot!

Your foliage (trees, bushes, flowers, etc.) is also pretty boring and bland. Use more than three different types of trees, and also add bushes, it takes longer but turns out a whole lot better. If you want to, use Old Spice's Trees (custom trees).

I don't see any type of custom -anything- whatsoever. You need to download Moby's Steel Jungle and use those as supports. Use shyguy's Planters for your paths railings. You also need to add some new pathing, I'm only seeing one type of path in each section, but you can mix it up with a lot of different paths combined! If you need any help for CS (custom scenery) just PM me or find me on Chat to talk to.

So yes, your park could use some work, but trust me, if you follow these directions you'll have a beautiful park! Keep up the work, Cole!

Ok, I'll see if I can get any more CS. The only CS I have at this point is JCat's Steelworx, which I don't use, except for catwalks. I'm gonna check out Moby's Steel Jungle eventually and I'll see what I can do about trees. Now about paths, wait for my Year 6 update. That is my first major changes to Dipper's Bay. I'm going to do minor work on Dipper's Bay work for one year, then expand the Paradise Adventures area for 2 more years (RCT3 years, btw) with brand new rides (including 1 new coaster!) and a bunch of modifications, including trees, scenery, buildings, and maybe a fireworks display for the area. Then, another year on Dipper's Bay. So Years 6-9 are general park work, then Year 10 is a new coaster which begins the start of a new section, which will be worked on for the course of about 5 years, give or take 1-2 years. Ok, thanks for all of the suggestions, I'll be doing what I can. This coaster should be done by the 26th, depending on how much I play RCT3.