TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

[RCT2] Coupon's Work Thread

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That just looks..... sooooo gooodddd!!!!

Thanks!

Sweeeeeeeet! This park is seriosly a step up from your last park. I think if you keep building up to what I've seen of this park so far it could win a high silver or low gold at NE. How big is this park?

The park is like 200x200, I am not sure though. Ask Dj if you want to know for sure. Thanks!

That big field looks a bit empty! But Goliath looks really nice, well done!

It wont be empty pretty soon. Thanks!

It's really cute, and I never thought I would say that about a B&M hyper (although technically it isn't a hyper).

I do hope you plan on putting trees around the coaster in addition to just the bushes. I also think making the rails silver like at SFOG will look more aesthetically pleasing. But overall this is BY FAR the best park you've shown.

Looks Great, but are you sure you want to go with such a "giant" name for such a small hyper?

It looks bigger in game, thats why.

A perfect additon, coup- loving the size, colors and location of the ride- It's a great fit, and suits the park well for what you're offering in it- more pics would be nice, though!

R.D.

Thanks R.D., your words inspire me so much!

I would say maybe try adding and airtime hill to that straight section coming out of the turn around.

It hits the straight at 50 mph... Not a good idea.

At the speed it is probably going, an airtime hill would likely be too intense. But I do agree, that straight section is kind of strange.

its only 1 little straight piece....

I love it, with the tiny size pacing should be nice. Fix the foliage a tad, then you gotta winner.

Already fixed/ Thanks!