TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Busch Gardens Bash! Oct. 15th, 2011 - Busch Gardens Tampa

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christine and I will be there! So excited although I will probably sit out most of the scary stuff since I am a huge chicken! I am looking forward to my first trip to Busch Gardens and seeing lots of friends!

That's fine! You guys will still have a great time. The park is beautiful at night, and even with the haunt event going on, there is still plenty to do and see!

I interrupt this thread with important breaking news!!!!!

Being the outstanding salesman that I am by the time I gave the whole spiel to my wife the event pretty much sold itself and she said lets go! Just bought our tickets so we are good t go!!!!

Awesome, a TPR trip to Busch Gardens Tampa. I love that park. (Also helps that I'm only an hour away )

Alright, now I need to raise up some money. Its time to break out the old lemonade stand!

God I hate not having a job

Thank god there is finally an event so close to home! I live 10 minutes away from the park. Cant wait to finally hang out with you guys at TPR. Ive been following the website for years and have been a member for about a year now. Anyways... is there a set date when you stop selling or is it just until you run out?

Is the ERT only for Cheetah Hunt and Montu, or does it include the other major attractions in the park like Shiekra?

EVENT DETAILS AND RIDE AVAILABILITY SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE!

And by the way, ONLY Cheetah Hunt and Montu?!?!? Is that not enough for you???

Christine and I will be there! So excited although I will probably sit out most of the scary stuff since I am a huge chicken! I am looking forward to my first trip to Busch Gardens and seeing lots of friends!

You can hang out with me. We can can be the "Chicken Clique".