TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Inquiring minds want to know...

AllisonY2K

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I look ok, I don't have three heads (or two, just the usual one) and I'm a nice person. I have a few female friends who really like me as a friend, I'm supposedly sweet and funny, etc. I don't know what I have to do to make a girl like me more than that, but whatever it is I'm obviously not doing it.

I'm not great with eye contact and body language you see, it's the way my brain is (look up Asperger syndrome) so maybe I just completely miss what is vital to recognise, type thing.. bah I don't know. I go on and on about it all the time and still never get anywhere (and the pain never goes away ).

Doh, sorry for hyjacking the thread even more.. not that it's even a serious thread, but you know it just isn't mine..

I got 3 tips for you to get a girl, musical pete.

1. Do you play guitar? if you dont, learn. Then play the guitar everywhere, and act like its the only thing you care about. girls love guitar.

2. Make lots of money, chicks love money. I mean, they really really love money. This can be accomplished easily if you are good at tip 1.

3. Learn to fight. A girl wants a man that can defend her honor, Rex Kwon Do style.

Of course Im joking. Just dont try so hard dude! You always find the one you are looking for when you arent looking..