TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Batman The Brave and the Bold for your NDS!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already commented on this on Facebook, but...

Awesome to hear your responcible for the DS version, especially since I dont have a Wii. Looks pretty cool how the 2 versions interact with each other. I'll have to pick up a copy for my DS once it comes out....

• 6 months later...

Thought I would bump this topic since this was released today! Woot! Looks like a great game on both the Wii and the DS - the trailer is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFoUcJWkHic

Also - for those of you who never got Robb's last game - A Boy and His Blob - Amazon currently has it for $13.71 new. Really an awesome game and worth it at full price...much less $13 bucks!

Congrats Robb on another successful release!

Edited by disneyfan1313

Thats awesome! If I had a DS I would FOR SURE buy this game. I love how it looks like a cartoon as opposed to the dark knight/ dark kind of batman games that are the norm on the major consoles. This looks like an awesome side scroller and another solid looking game from Robb and his awesome studio!

Robb...this looks AMAZING! I love the retro look of the game and totally want a Nintendo DS now. Big congrats to you dude!!!

By the way, I've been on a Batman binge lately, and just watched the new "Batman: Under the Red Hood" animated movie which I highly recommend. Why has no one ever told me that there was another Robin (Jason Todd) character after Dick Grayson?!?!

Why has no one ever told me that there was another Robin (Jason Todd) character after Dick Grayson?!?!

Just to make your mind explode a bit more...Dick Grayson is now Batman. Or at least he was in the last few issues I read. I know Bruce was coming back from the dead like all comic characters do at some point.