TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

RCT WOOD COASTER CHALLENGE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is my entry

I am using Soaked.

I have been really busy lately with Uni and Work, so I just took the first entry that came within the requirements.

Looks a pretty cool coaster zankara, can you attach the .trk file too ? (It's needed to be classed as an entry)

They are located in your \My Documents\RCT3\Coasters folder.

Also the piece of track directly above the helixes looks (from the top view at least) to be going one square over.. but it's likely just the angle the pic is taken from as the supports do look fine.

If you just attach the .trk file you are good to go, and good luck.

Looks a pretty cool coaster zankara, can you attach the .trk file too ? (It's needed to be classed as an entry)

They are located in your \My Documents\RCT3\Coasters folder.

Also the piece of track directly above the helixes looks (from the top view at least) to be going one square over.. but it's likely just the angle the pic is taken from as the supports do look fine.

If you just attach the .trk file you are good to go, and good luck.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have attached the .trk file, as well as another screeshot to help clarify the coaster boundary.

i made a new better coaster i made...

Hey phazan, could you edit your post to show a pic of your coaster that has the ratings showing?

Is it RCT3 or Soaked! ?

By the way, the fence around the outside affects the rating, you lose 0.14 excitement without the fence.

Neat looking coaster by the way!!

Ok I decided to go with my Diablo track... I just haven't created anything better since and it is the one I am pretty happy with... Hopefully some people will ride it and tell me I am completely insane or something...

Yes it does run 3 trains

Hope people like it.

Shot0024.JPG.6e580cba0929e1a28ae596a64b805cdd.JPG

Side view

Shot0023.JPG.2d0b77034e4bd8355e3ef83f044c0b6c.JPG

Overhead view

Shot0022.JPG.e56b1d0e448bf940fc76aeafb3fb8e34.JPG

3/4 view with score

[WoodenRC]Diablo.trk

My insane creation...

i made a new better coaster i made...

Hey phazan, could you edit your post to show a pic of your coaster that has the ratings showing?

Is it RCT3 or Soaked! ?

By the way, the fence around the outside affects the rating, you lose 0.14 excitement without the fence.

Neat looking coaster by the way!!

oh ya! i didnt think about the fence. i will post new pictures in a little while as i am busy at the moment. this coaster is very close to being up to the requierd ratings so i will will modify it too. (i will also get rid of the fence)

and one more thing. whoever downloaded my coaster can you tell me if it works?

Ok I finaly got my home computer up and running yea. So I got a couple coasters done. So I think this is the one. As my other one looked to close to something all ready posted. I was having trouble picking one anyway, that made it easier. This was challeging and fun. So heres Timber's Delight. It's RCT3

yea stupid name too. But donkey was taken

dws

[WoodenRC]timber delight.trk

timber.jpg.1c5b62e427d24b05ef9512dfecd0e4e5.jpg

Here's my coaster, it's also in the WOODEN COASTER CONTEST topic below. I don't know how to upload a screenshot. HELP!

To upload a screenshot from RCT2, take the screenshot in RCT2 by choosing the Screenshot Option in the Disk Menu (the same menu as Quit).

The screenshot will be found in your RCT2 folder (by default that is "C:\Program Files\Infogrames\RollerCoaster Tycoon 2")

If necessary open the screenshot in your favourite photo-manipulation app, Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro etc. and resize it to 800x600, then save it as a JPG or PNG so that it is under 100Kb in size.

Then attach the picture in the same way you did the coaster.

Hope that helps!