TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Announcing CoasterTube! TPR's New Video Section!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One small problem, maybe? When you click a subject to browse there is a section at the bottom to pick how many results you want per page. Let's say I change it to 48. When I click next 48, it reverts back to 12 per page. It does this on 8 per page and 24 per page as well. Just giving a heads up.

When typing a coaster name into the search box, it brings you to the search results page. After picking the video you want to watch it brings you to the video page. When finished watching the video, I hit my back browser button and every time it gives me a "webpage has expired" message. You can go back one more page and also go forward but it won't seem to take you back to the Search results page.

Other then that, It looks awesome!!! Keep up the good work.

Robb, if it isn't too late, we might want to fix a few minor goofs in the disclaimer:

Original Version:

NOTE! Onride footage in this video has been shot by an experienced ride photographer.For rider safety reasons,Please DO NOT take a camera on any ride or roller coaster without proper training or permission from park management.

Edited Version:

NOTE! Onride footage in this video has been shot by an experienced ride photographer. For rider safety reasons, please DO NOT take a camera on any ride or roller coaster without proper training or permission from park management.

Ok, I just noticed something very strange that you might want to take a look at.

If you add a video to your favorites then go to your profile and click featured videos and delete, it deletes the other persons video completely.

I thought I was just deleting the video off of my favorites, but when I was looking for the video later it was not found anywhere. So basically people can delete videos that aren't theirs.

Robb - I was searching for a Six Flags St. Louis video, I got to the results page with no problems but when I clicked on the "Park Videos" category to the left, I received this message:

An Internal Error has Occured. Please report following error to the webmaster.

select * FROM videos v,forum_users m WHERE v.user_id=m.user_id AND v.approved='yes' AND v.public_private = 'public' and v.cat_id=Park Video order by v.title limit 0, 12

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Video order by v.title limit 0, 12' at line 1

I did a search for eagle fortress and got the following msg "No Videos Found. Please try another search."

I then clicked on the roller coaster videos link and got the following message;

An Internal Error has Occured. Please report following error to the webmaster.

select * FROM videos v,forum_users m WHERE v.user_id=m.user_id AND v.approved='yes' AND v.public_private = 'public' and v.cat_id=Roller Coaster Video order by v.title limit 0, 12

1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Coaster Video order by v.title limit 0, 12' at line 1

I did a search for eagle fortress and got the following msg "No Videos Found. Please try another search."

It's because the name of the ride is Eagle's Fortress. If you search "eagle" it comes up.

I'll get the programmer to fix the links problem. That's an easy fix. Thanks for the heads up guys! This is perfect!

--Robb

Robb I uploaded that Maverick video twice & tried to post it. I even deleted the old video & uploaded the original video (I convert all my videos to mp4 format but I uploaded the original) & it still wouldn't show in the forums.

[coastertube]http://www.themeparkreview.com/coastertube/play.php?vid=Maverick_RAW!_8m9z[/coastertube]

Did you delete this video again? I can't seem to find it.

--Robb