TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Sunrise Point. V1 remake. - [RCT2]

RCTs!  

21 members have voted

1. 1. RCTs!

• RCT2 - Keep going with the Original
    • RCT3 - Give the RCT2 part to someone efluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and gooe to work on and I re-make the park in RCT3

Heres an update.

^Lets just say that I've shown this before.

Also, if anyone is interested I will take off the roof of the station.

(Its underground)

Also, I will tell you that the station is ugh, multi leveled. Meaning it has switchbacks over the loading deck, and some more inside the loading deck. Plus there is a pathway that is pretty long to get into the building.

Oh yeah,

This was the yellow coaster.

Also, if anyone wants to know about the "Metallica" section. I can't do it, there isn't enough room.

Expect an update of the whole entire "Western Square" soon.

-Matthew K.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why hello there! Welcome to the this update of Sunrise Point.

Today is a good day for this RCT2 Park, do you know why? Well the first section, "Western Corner" has been finished!.

Here is the ride list.

Dusty Mt. - Virginia Reel

Ring of Fire - Fireball

Fiesta Pasco - Bobsled

Bandit(Iron Bull) - Intamin AG Impulse Launch

Rodeo - Disco

Tumbler - ??? Flat

The Ghost House - Dark Ride/Shooter

Revenger - GCI Woodie

Dead Mans Mine - MCC(Matthew Coaster Co.) Underground Launch

Iron - MCC Connecting Shuttler

Rocky Wall - Rock Climb Wall

Feista Hedges - Garden Maze

I'm sorry this area took so long, but I've been busy with other stuff.

Now, your all wondering what is going to be the next area? Well I'm going to set up the entrance area first, then I may work on either a Jungle themed area, or an alien base themed area.

Anyways, I know you want you pictures, so here they are. Also, some areas may be a bit bare, but I'm trying to fix the foliage in a few areas.

^The entrance for the underground launcher.

^My attempt at a mine/support. Someone on TPR recommended me doing a launch out of a mine. (This is Deadmans mine jtluk)

^The last areas entrance.

^Dusty Mountain

^re-named Bandit, because we didn't wan't two "Irons"

^(not really) random overview

^IRON, If this was a timeline park, this would of been build in 2008.

^The switchbacks are not going to be in use when the GP enters.(This ride took SO many hacks to make)

^No point to this picture.

^Overview of the park!

^Stats 1

^Stats 2

As you can see if your looking for air-time, you need to ride the Disko, the Shuttler, and the Underground Launcher!

Also, register for a season pass in order to be in Sunrise Point ( meaning, I rename a peep after you )

-Matthew K.

P.S - COMMENT OR NO COOKIE!

*registers for a season pass*

Iron looks interesting. So basically it just pulls you back the vertical spike then goes through the circuit forwards? Pretty cool, but it might be better to make it go both ways and have the second spike be another lift in true shuttle fashion.

This is going to be an interesting update.

Theres not anything that new (that I want to show!), but I did manage to register all the people with pass's, so they didn't need to buy them. I gave them too anyone who asked nicely, and those who are on my friend lists on the various sites. I did not add a few people because they either didn't want to be in the park, or they lost contact with me.

Anyways, I just want to let you know you can join at any time, and if you want any specifics on your peeps, then let me know!

Anyways, the area that I added is the entrance area. I HATE, no no DESPISE making these, because there repetitive, and not in my interest.

If you want to criticize me on anything on the entrance area, go ahead. I'll probably agree.

Anyways heres the pictures.

^This came out pretty good, although the entrance may need a change.

^Those bumper boats are getting removed, don't worry

^(To all you Iron haters who want me to remove it). NO!

^Registered one(sorry Real is suppose to Real(tpr))

^Registered two(I'm also Metalhead, because thats how I go on coaster-net and coaster warriors, but I'm known as TLM or RCT2Legend on other sites, so I made my favorite all time user name for a coaster site, and my name.

)

^Registered 3

Also, I plan on making a mountion for the jungle area, and it will contain most of the rides including a B&M, a water ride, a mini coaster(you saw construction in the peeps perspective update) and maybe a elevator is I feel like using park.dat.

Also

Peep Update(PU) = an update where you get a guests view

Constructors Update (CU) = an update where you get too see the progress of construction

Concept Art Update (CAU) = Normally a trailer, but could be art of the park

Regular Update (RU) = Updates just showing stuff

Theres your update guide

-Matthew K.

• 5 weeks later...

Some of the pathways seem a bit too wide IMO. Maybe you should increase the scenery around the entrance and maybe add some plants/flowers around some of the larger paths...

Other than that, I'm glad you're going back to this project. The park is already very well-done.

Would you mind giving me a season pass?

Park looks GREAT, I can't agree with netdvn this time. I think that the width of the paths are a good size, though they are very wide. The foliage that you have used is really good, but as DBru said, just add some fences around the flowers and it would look perfect.

netdvn: I left this project

Stoksy: Yep, Paths for me are 3 tiles to 5 tiles, anything else just looks big. Also, every flower needs a fence so little Timmy doesn't go in there and get stung by Mr.Bee!

bdawgtk1982: Neverending(Unless I decide to end it) The next Download release will probably be in October.

Well I haven't been up to date with the park as much as I wanted too, so I hope to get the bottom right side of the park finished by tonight.

Which means there will be a big update

In this update, I have two rides. If I was doing a timeline park, these would of been in the first update, but its not.

^The oldest ride in the park. Its sad that they may be removing this for an odd type of 4-D coaster

^Grand Carousel, yes there are other carousels, but this is the GRAND Carousel!

-Matthew K.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, Matt here

I want to ask you all who view the park, if you really care for it?

I'm going to keep my word of finishing it, but I just want to know. What act should I go for?

1.Stay on my Hiatus(probably get off it in 2010) and start working on it, trying my best

or

2.Finish it off, but just too have fun. This would probably be ending my game play if I do so.

I'm sorry if anyone really likes my RCT stuff, but you've got to understand one little thing. I'm sick of the Tycoon series all together, and a bit bored with Coasters in general. (exept No Limits, thats still pretty fun)

-Matthew

Ok, heres the new deal.

I'm working on a site project (Coaster-net the park)

Once I get done with that, (and of course advertise it across sites I've been on to attract members) I will put my main focus on Sunrise.

However if your interested in the site project, and you want to be a part of it. Just go tohttp://www.coaster-net.com/forums/ , register. Of course you've got to be active from now (or earlier), and until 50% of the park is done.

If I stay at the rate I am now ( 1 - 3 hours of RCT2 per day), I should be able to get to 50% in 2 weeks.

Right now, the only people (who are consent readers that I can name at the moment) who would get anything in the project are netdvn and DBru.

Oh and new rule on the season pass's from now and on. You MUST be a member on Coaster-net.com/forums.

I'm sorry if I'm overadvertising, its just that I like the site, and I want to keep it alive.

-Matthew"expect a small update soon" K.

• 4 weeks later...