TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do Aliens Exist?

Do you believe in intelligent life on other planets?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe in intelligent life on other planets?

• Hell yes!
    • Kinda.
    • I doubt it.
    • Definetely not

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think aliens exist because there are so many conditions that have to be fulfilled for a planet that is habitable. It has to have oxygen, water, food, etc.

If Earth was able to meet those conditions, whats to say at least one of the billions of other planets in the entire universe doesn't meet them as well.

Look at this picture. Every one of those dots is a galaxy, inside each of those galaxies are millions of stars, and orbiting around some of those stars are planets. The odds of one of those stars and planets not being somewhat similar to Earth are just crazy.

I definitely think that there is life out there, and I am pretty sure a very small percentage of it is intelligent. But, as others have said, we probably will never see them or hear from them. We started as a single celled organism, so what's to say that single celled organisms on other planets aren't going to go through what we went through.

• 8 months later...

100% yes.

Think about it... 1 out of nine plants in our solar system. BIllions of Solar Systems in our Galaxy. Not only that, but then theres billions of other Galaxies in which they have billions of solar systems. Thats just our universe. There could be one more!

so 1:9 here so the odds are its not like. 1:100000000000000000000000000000000000000000. Theres bound to be at least one more.

--Jay

• 2 weeks later...

^That's only in our particular galaxy.

The problem with finding alien life is the same with finding out what exactly killed the dinosaurs: we do not know enough, and likely never will. Unless we find a means of traveling from one planet to another, I highly doubt the we as a species will survive long enough to find alien life, unless it comes to us of course.

• 3 weeks later...
Here's my defense...Watch the entire vid plx.

Whenever life gets me down and i start thinking about this stuff, I prefer this video.

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,

'Cause there's bugger all down here on Earth."