TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Music, Music, Music

Wes

In preparation for Warped Tour, I have been listening to these bands non stop for the last week and will continue to listen to them and only them until August 21:

-Anti-Flag

-Chiodos

-The Devil Wears Prada

-I Set My Friends On Fire

-Flogging Molly

-underOATH

-A Day To Remember

-All Time Low

-Anarbor

-The Maine

-LoveHateHero

-The Ataris

-Less Than Jake

-Left Alone

-Breath Carolina

-A Skylit Drive

-Aiden

-Attack! Attack!

-Dance Gavin Dance

-Madina Lake

-Silverstein

--Chris

I think it's official, "For Today" is the best (I mean THE BEST) christian hardcore band EVER! I discovered them from my brother recently and I loved them!

Meh. To me, that genre is cheesy and dry. I can never take Christian music seriously...ever. No matter how "hardcore" it gets, I can't listen to it seriously.

Meh. To me, that genre is cheesy and dry. I can never take Christian music seriously...ever. No matter how "hardcore" it gets, I can't listen to it seriously.

When people say "christian" music, other people think like worship songs. This is just a hardcore band that happens to be christian. There is a HUGE difference.

When people say "christian" music, other people think like worship songs. This is just a hardcore band that happens to be christian. There is a HUGE difference.

Yeah Hardcore Christian music is awesome. Its not like regular Christian music at all, it's better. Most of the time you wouldn't even realize they are Christian unless you really understood the lyrics.

Best Hardcore Christian Bands:

-The Devil Wears Prada(greatest band ever)

-underOATH

-As I Lay Dying

-Blessthefall

-Selfmindead

--Chris

^Yes, also August Burns Red and Norma Jean are great Christian HxC bands.

Oh duh

Forgot them.

Also I don't know if you have heard of them but Before Their Eyes are also an amazing Hardcore Christian band. If you don't know them you should check them out.

^Yeah their first album is pretty good. Their second to me is not as good as the first, they could have done better.

I think it id funny on iTunes when they show you the Most Popular song, and for like every screamo/hardcore band if they do a song entirely with clean vocals it is always the most popular compared to the good screaming songs.

^Yeah they are one of the best live bands I have ever seen. When I first saw them I wasn't sure if they would be that good but I was blow away by how good they were.

Oh and Jeremy(TDWP clean vocalist/guitarist) is amazing live. I'm not sure when you have seen them but when I saw them during Sweet Brag and he started to sing HTML Rulez d00d, I swear I was having an orgasm. He's good, real good.

^What!?!?! Are you saying your judging a band/singer's live performances based on a video that was probably filmed by a fan in a pit??? A video is nothing compared to ACTUALLY seeing them live. The next time they come to your town in an indoor venue, go see them and then you tell me how he is.

Yeah Hardcore Christian music is awesome. Its not like regular Christian music at all, it's better. Most of the time you wouldn't even realize they are Christian unless you really understood the lyrics.

-underOATH

-As I Lay Dying

-Blessthefall

-Selfmindead

--Chris

Finally, more people who appreciate this genre. Most people just blow it off, but honestly, some of these bands are better than the secular metal bands.

Here are a few of my favorites:

The Devil Wears Prada

August Burns Red

A Plea For Purging

Haste The Day

Becoming The Archetype

Demon Hunter

The Chariot

Norma Jean

Mortal Treason

The Famine

Twelve Gauge Valentine

Gwen Stacy

Impending Doom

Inhale Exhale

Symphony In Peril

Once Nothing

War Of Ages

Oh, Sleeper

MyChildren MyBride

With Blood Comes Cleansing

Extol

Nodes of Ranvier

Cry of the Afflicted

Showbread

And there are plenty more where that came from.

-underOATH

-As I Lay Dying

-Blessthefall

-Selfmindead

--Chris

Finally, more people who appreciate this genre. Most people just blow it off, but honestly, some of these bands are better than the secular metal bands.

The Devil Wears Prada

August Burns Red

A Plea For Purging

Haste The Day

The Chariot

Norma Jean

Gwen Stacy

Impending Doom

Once Nothing

Oh, Sleeper

MyChildren MyBride

Those bands are all amazing. And I cannot wait for Constellations to come out. From what I have heard it is the best August Burns Red album to date.

-underOATH

-As I Lay Dying

-Blessthefall

-Selfmindead

--Chris

The Devil Wears Prada

August Burns Red

A Plea For Purging

Haste The Day

Becoming The Archetype

Demon Hunter

The Chariot

Norma Jean

Mortal Treason

The Famine

Twelve Gauge Valentine

Gwen Stacy

Impending Doom

Inhale Exhale

Symphony In Peril

Once Nothing

War Of Ages

Oh, Sleeper

MyChildren MyBride

With Blood Comes Cleansing

Extol

Nodes of Ranvier

Cry of the Afflicted

Showbread

And there are plenty more where that came from.

Wow. Oh my gosh. Chmilo24 and no_brain_er, you both like about 99.999% of the bands that I like.