TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Roughness....

OK it seems like there are so many people saying that Vekomas and Togos are rough and stuff like that. When you are on a rough coaster you CAN force you head on one side of the restraint so it doesnt bash. YOU CAN DO THIS FOR ALMOST EVERY COASTER AND IT SHOULD WORK.

Also try not to sit above a wheel that make it more rough.

I dont know.... but these methods can work. If anyone else has any methods please post them!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're on, let's say Viper @ SFMM, to avoid an extreme headache lift your legs up and press up against the seat in front of you. Strangly, that always keeps my head from bouncing around on any rough coaster.

^I haven't been on an SLC, and if I did, I would never, ever do that!

---Brent 8)

Speaking of SLC's, my cousin asked me why there's thick padding on the restraints. I told her "Just ride and find out!" I've tried keeping my head to one side on Kong and my head just kept bouncing off the thick rubbery foam padding into the other pad and back...repeat that numerous times!

As for Zonga, I just sat towards the front and it was pretty much better than the back.