TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Clearwater Acres [RCT2]

How would you rate the park so far?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the park so far?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! I am finally back from my adventure in Canada and the park is ready to get back on the ball and continue with construction. Due to technical difficulties, the station for jet star is going to have to stay the way it is (as station 2).Although that was not able to be changed, much has. First of all, in the recently found Press Release, the name has changed to Clearwater Acres, This was an executive decision and is still negotiable if rejected. I do have some updates such as a new restroom in the front of the park, an updated entrance plaza, and hints to the next area of construction.

Savannah, GA, March 16, ---- Get ready to escape reality. Clearwater Acres has broken ground and is ready to create memories as the first new major attraction to be built in the U.S. in nearly a decade. Slated to open in Savannah in spring of next year, Clearwater Acres will open its gates to allow guests to have the experience of a life time on thrilling rides, unpredictable shows, and encounters with the unimaginable.

Clearwater Acres will be an approximately 140-acre theme park boasting more than 40 attractions for people of all ages, including roller coasters, shows, children's play areas, restaurants, cafes and retail stores, creating an incredibly immersing full day experience

The park will open with a full line of coasters from tall and fast, to coasters even the kids can ride. Recently breaking ground the park has already dived into full gear preparing thrills for the whole family.

Clearwater Acres will feature three distinct enviroments displaying different attractions for the family to enjoy.

1. Home Sweet Home – Right as you enter the park, this area starts off your day with amenities such as Starbucks and Donut time. It boasts rides such as Jet Star "A Flight to Anywhere" and an opera house you'll never forget. We hope you feel at home in this compact and down to earth section of the park.

2. Journey to Tomorrow – This area represents not only the world as we know it, but also as we will know it in years to come. Centered around kids, this area encourages your children to create the world they control. Give your kids the experience they will remember forever.

3. The Wild West – Bringing guests back in time, you will enjoy coasters that represent how many lived inn a time now commonly forgotten. Join us as we take you into a world once inhabited by Indians, Cowboys, and Bandits.

On to the Photos!

SCR11.BMP

A new path has appeared behind the Opry House.

SCR8.BMP

New pieces to the next coaster. Any guesses as to where its going?

SCR9.BMP

Overview

SCR10.BMP

The new "less roomy" Entrance and Restroom.

Your entrance plaza now looks GREAT! I love it!

Also, I'd like to point out that your press release was really good; realistic and very professional!

New Update

I changed the name of Intercity to Home sweet Home. Mainly because it portrayed a more homey feel not a city. The new coaster has been built, and it is right at the entrance of the Journey to Tomorrow area. It is a later, more refined version of Log Runner at Dogwood Lake Park. Comments are still much appreciated and any suggestions are taken into consideration. I am trying different path styles for instance in hopes of finding one that may fit better.

SCR4.BMP

Overview

SCR3.BMP

The new kiddie coaster. Name is yet to be determined. As usual, suggestions are appreciated.

SCR2.BMP

The new kiddie coaster. Name is yet to be determined. As usual, suggestions are appreciated.

SCR1.BMP

The new Employee Entrance, Park Operations, Costume, etc. Building

Your park is getting better and better!

It's so nice to see a reference to Dogwood Lake Park, I'm going to miss that place sooo much...

Thank you. I was very sad to see Dogwood Lake Parks demise. I followed it from the beginning and loved it all the way through. It actually provided a lot of inspiration for this park. I downloaded the preview day and began to tweak and add to your park in my own style and then decided to make my own.

I really like this park so far. I'm not sure how the whole Journey to Tomorrow area will look. That sounds like a tough theme to do in RCT2. Keep up the good work!

Thanks, I'm really liking how it is turning out also. I have thought about the difficulty of that theme too. I'm really just gonna take the ball and run with it. If it works out, then I'll keep it; but if it doesn't, I'll try again.

SCR14.BMP

The finished employee area.

SCR13.BMP

The finished employee area.

SCR12.BMP

Ride layout.

SCR11.BMP

Station and Que.

SCR5.BMP

Overview. The roller coaster has been magically relocated, landscaped, and themed. A station and Que has also been added.

^ The path style was just one that I picked up from one of the many parks that I have downloaded, and the fencing I made using custom scenery combined with the 8 cars per trainer to zero the clearance.

I also have provided the new park logo curtosy of ArrowHater and his Encore Logo shop.

ClearWaterupdate.jpg.8d7d7863147ac1a7a80b2e10add1fd10.jpg

Here is the new Park Logo!

Small Update

Construction has been progressing fast, and at this rate, I will hopefully be able to release a preview for everyone to test the park out for themselves in a few weeks. I have a small update now, but I hope to have another one later today or tomorrow depending on how much I can get done. Not much has been added, but I did renovate the Que for the recently named Rippin' Rocket. I have a building that I don't exactly know what to do with, but it takes up some empty space, and hoped that you all could contribute to what goes there. I have also created a gift shop and on ride photo building near the exit of Rippin' Rocket.

On to the Photos!

SCR1.BMP

Overview of the recent construction.

SCR2.BMP

The unused building and general park photos building.

SCR3.BMP

Photos and gift shop for Rippin' Rocket.

Still looking good! I have a suggestion:

Try bringing down the terrain edges, so it doesn't look blocky. If you don't want to do that, I'd change the underground color that black "wood"...