TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Zoo & Park Scandinavia

Okay, I looked through most of this thread, and I coulnt find anything saying how come you have a costum flat ride in your park or have the wrong cars on a coaster except for you saying it was the "costum track creator". What is this thing and where can I get it?

I do it with the CTR - you can find it over at Atari. Just download and read the "Read me", and then it's just so easy

And Jamjar: Thank you

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

89James89: Thanks

kraken613: Soon there will be a new update, but first I'll show you a little teaser pic.

Liseberg4ever: Thanks..

AlmereStars: You'll know it right now!

I was just visiting the park today, and this it what I saw:

^ Well, actually you could call it floorless, but I don't think it's what you expect it to be.

~Update 13 ~

Today I received some pics of the new coaster from one of the staff members at the park. I was really surprised to see it; it surely looks like a world newness (What's the right word for that?) to me.

Hurray - a vertical drop coaster, and now Zenit doesn't look that lonely any more.

Who spot it first?

Perhaps it's a little more evident here.

AlmereStars: Perhaps you're right, but I'm ALWAYS theming my rides, whether it's a flat or a coaster. I can only say one thing about the theming of some parts of the rides: Norway

andre8: Yup; it features backward trains. I really first thought about that after I finished the supports, and I was really pissed off about it, but then I rode it and I actually found it pretty decent riding it backwards.

kraken613: Soon I hope. I'm still waiting for my new computer..

DBru: Thanks

KPWoCkAxX: Thanks, and I will.

• 2 weeks later...

Hurraaaaay. This Thursday my new super gamer computer arrived, and that means that I can start working on this park again (without lag).

But you guys still have to wait, since my computer is too good to run XP, and therefore, I've been compelled to order Vista, which will arrive Monday.