TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Zoo & Park Scandinavia

i just wanted to say that all your parks are great looking, and I have a suggestion for your next project whenever you start it, you should try some different themed areas in one park, I just thought about this because this park and your family park, seemed very old fashioned ,themed. just a thought

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just looked at the thread and I'm blown away to be honest. Can I ask how you put those trains on the other rides?

There's two ways of doing it.

- One way to do it is by using the CTR_Creator, you can download it at http://www.vodhin.org Just use the search bar. Download it and follow the tutorial.

- Another way is to use the 'Hex Editor' I hate this and if you forget to backup the original file and you make an unreversable mistake you're doomed. If you do it right though you can do some pretty cool stuff. Look on the Atari forums for it. But if you do use it however, whatever coaster types you replace you're stuck with unless you change them back whereas with the CTR_Creator you can create as many versions of one track with as many different car types as you like. So good luck!

The park is still awesome Steffen! I love it, You're excellent with buildings and theming!

• 2 weeks later...

^You're right. I can't do more than one park at the time. When the day comes when Flussgärten bores me, I'll go back building on this park.

It was actually just build because Flussgärten was becoming too big to me laptop, but then I got this computer which can handle almost everything.

And thanks for the positive comments btw.