• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the ghost: Thanks

topthrillmaverick: Thanks

DBru: :-P

AlmereStars: Yes I have, and I agree with you. It's extremely boring + no guests want to ride it, but at the same time it's really cool too..

Goomba_Star: Thanks you; and I really like the logo, just please remove the ladybird coaster - I don't think it suits the rest of the logo.. Then I'll use it..

And as updates regards; expect one tonight.. I've been quite busy this week because of my graduation + graduation parties, but tonight an update will come.

I can already reveal that it has something to do with a .......!!!!

~ Update 7 ~

Because of my graduation I haven't had all the time to play RCT3 that I wanted to, but now I'm back with a new ride/coaster..

The coaster is a wild family coaster called "Flugten fra Afrika" = "The Escape from Afrika".. The coaster is themed into.... yeah I really don't know what to call it, so you must decided it yourself...

Here you go..

First of all a new sign have been put up. And this time it has the right name on it...

Poor guy - he has no friends.....

An innocent entertainer....

OMG what is he doing in front of the kids? Is he really spanking himself? Suddenly he's not so innocent any more!

And now to the new coaster.

(h)air time!

WOW!!!!!

Going up the spiral slide.

Station building.

I really think they've done a great job with the Q-line theming.

Good bye for now...

Goomba_Star: Me too I thought it would fit the coaster, and it did..

kraken613: Thank you very very much!!!!

DBru: Yeah; I don't know why the excitement ranking is so extremely high - I guess it's because I've switched trains. If I'm going with normal spiral coaster trains, the excitement is pretty normal..

~ Update 8 ~

Just more pics of Flugten fra Afrika

The coaster offers a surprise drop..

Track going in and out the building.

These little hills are extreme - the train is going over these with an impressing speed - I really don't understand that they've called this a family coaster.

I guess the coaster is the only ride on the park which can be called a part of the skyline.

Hope that you'll enjoy the ride..

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the replies; I don't have the time for individual replies, so just thanks

~ Update 9 ~

I don't have that much to say, but what the construction really was about, will be revealed in this update. Some of you may be disappointed and some of you may not..

As some of you may have guessed; this is another "looking-at-the-animals-area"

Well; that's the building from its back.

And now to the animals. The "Savannen" area has been expanded so that it now features: rhinos, hippos, giraffes, antilopes, baboons, elephants and zebras.

Goodbye for this time..