TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MXC

crispy

I'm not sure if its a gameshow, or just a bunch of Japanese people hurting themselves for our amusment, but man everytime I watch this show, I laugh my ass off

For those who havn't seen this Spike Channel show, Its a Japanese game show, with subbed in American voices, who cares, the real meat of the show, is these "stunts" they have the teams do, and more times than not the participants end up eating it hard, usually into a pool of water.

Chris "never happen in the U.S." Perkins

Here is a clip of the "most painful eliminations of the day"

you need windows media player

PEOTD205.wmv

A short clip from the show

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are diffrent, distraction is a twist on standard gameshows, while MXC seems to be making people hurt themselves for no real reason, it great, the small clip is just the end if the show, and the most painful elimination for that episode, very sadistic and funny show

I used to watch that all the time! It is SO funny! I just love it when someone does something like this: Falls, flips in the air, lands on head, and almost snaps in half! The best episode was US vs. World. It was a tie, but the announcer people liked US so US won! GO US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to watch this show ALL the time as well. Its been awhile since I've seen an episode. It is definitely HILARIOUS.

I always like Log Drop, the only with the spinning logs. If they'd put it on DVD, I'd buy it.

Distraction is very funny as well. Is it still shown?

The older season of that show was great. They did voiceovers of the show "Takeshi's Castle" and I agree that's the only thing that made it funny at all.

By the first episode of the new season, they had changed the crap out of the show... All I remember is seeing a couple has-been US celebrities replacing the Takeshi's Castle footage, and then the TV went off.

The older season of that show was great. They did voiceovers of the show "Takeshi's Castle" and I agree that's the only thing that made it funny at all.

By the first episode of the new season, they had changed the crap out of the show... All I remember is seeing a couple has-been US celebrities replacing the Takeshi's Castle footage, and then the TV went off.

I watch it all the time, i have never heard or seen anything other than the regular host with the voiceovers