TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

-The 2008 NL Tennis game-

Which name you think our coaster should be called?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Which name you think our coaster should be called?

• Zephyrus-dr.gumbo
    • Typhoon-Dbru
    • Tribe-rolercstrluvr

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just for the record, jpdupuis, your entry to this ride has a red lateral G spike while going into the corkscrew (right after the S Bend portion of the element) and it was easily fixable - I changed the angle of banking to 75 degrees instead of 45 degrees. (I did it on a version I downloaded just for the heck of it.) Maybe you should try to change it for part of your turn (along with making your next element for that turn) since technically I'm not allowed to do so.

I think its time to chose a name for the ride so I want you to sent a message to me with your suggestion for a name. Then I will put them up on a poll and see which one is the most popular!

Could you sent your name suggestion in by the end of today or it wont be counted (unless I make an exception)

Hmm! I've only got one name suggested so far...

ONE!!!

I'm quite sure you could think of something to suggest. Either that or the person who has sent a name in will go against mine and I'm sure you want a bigger choice than two.

(thanks to the person who did send a name in, don't reveal yourself yet)

Well, I guess three's a crowd so I'll put up the poll for the name. Thanks to the people who did contribute and good luck. (You have one week from now to deside)

Also, Dbru I've altered your bit VERY slightly by moving it a little bit futher away so that the turn isn't so tight. The next person can start now.

2008_track_tennis_598_254_102[1].nltrack

^ would take it but I've done quite a bit and I want to get as many people to have a turn as I can. You can have the next turn if you wish

Come on, if you want a turn don't be shy, take it!

Actually I demand you take it, NOW!!!

Nah! I'm only joking!

But seriously...

^I'll take the next turn. Maybe you should edit the topic's description to advertise that the next round of turns is open.

EDIT: In making my element, I used NL's smoother for the last segment of the last person's turn (the yellow boost/overbanked turn) to make the transition smoother, and increased the lateral banking by 20 degrees to avoid a G Spike. Is that allowed?