TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Epic Adventures - RCT2

How would you rank my park so far.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rank my park so far.

• 2: Not the Worst But needs A Lot of Work
    • 3: An Average Park
    • 4: A great Park but not the very best.
    • 5: Top Notch

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Wow, updates, and more updates have arrived!

It's finally year 11 for the park, and it has been sold. But in a surprisingly turn due to a contract break. The original owners of Adventure Park, also known as River Corp., who also own River's Amusement Park has taken back over. They got the park very cheap, only a little more then originally sold. I haven't gotten any exact numbers, but if I do I'll see if I can get them for you all. Oh and since River Corp originally had me covering the latest on this park. I'll still be the one to bring you all the updates and exclusive tickets to the park.

The name is still undecided on what the park will be called. But I was told it may be changed back to Adventure Park. For now it will be called Epic Adventures.

Now onto some sad news. Epic Adventures is taking out there first attractions to make way for the new. It's time to say bye to Old Faithful, and Old Country Road trip. I do have some deconstruction fans for all of you. Wonder what will take its place.

As you can see a lot of the track is already gone.

All of it is about gone.

But enough of the old, its time for a little new!

Prepare yourself, as you meet up with the Mexican devil. Diablo! Nothing can prepare you for what this monster will do to the Mexican village, as it takes you with it!

Along with Diablo, Epic Adventures has added a new restaurant. As the new owners are trying to approach more entertainment, with possibly a shopping/night club complex coming to the park. Rumors are that it will be outside of the park. This new restaurant can also double as a night club for special events.

So only time can tell how far this will go. But I meant what I said, it's far from over, its just begun!

-Brandon

This park is close to perfection! No doubt about that.

When I read that Old Faithful was going I almost started crying - I just loved that coaster, especially the colours where great.. But I also have to admit that Diablo is a fantastic deputy to Old Faithful. Wonderful layout and the colours on both Diablo and the restaurant are very "Mexicanish"

:omg: Cool, this is the first time I've seen a Furius Baco-type coaster in RCT

You obviously haven't seen my Nightmare Forest park...

The new Mexican section is looking great! I love the restaurant, and Diablo is nice, as well.

When did you learn to merge tracks?

Thanks everyone, but Old Faithful was not replaced with Diablo. Diablo didn't replace any rides, and was built on a empty piece of land over by Mad House Hotel. But I assure you. Something great will be replacing Old Faithful. Oh, and from the construction status, it seems there redoing the whole Old America, and combing it with Old Country. So this should be exciting!

But I don't think any of you understand that this is just the beginning. But you'll just have to wait and see! Whats coming in the near future will astonish all of you, and that's not the half of it!

-Brandon

This is one of the greatest RCT2 parks I've ever seen without a doubt. I've even checked some stuff at NewElement but those guys tend to overdo it, this park is balanced and well thought of without going to far in fantasy. Try entering in a lottery and build this for real!!!

Just awesome

P.S. My jaw still hurts from dropping to the floor

Thanks guys, it really means a lot. I wouldn't have gotten this far without all these awesome comments. I really do appreciate it.

Do you guys remember that Flyer I showed you all not to long ago? Thats what took over Old faithful. The park wants me to give you all the opportunity to name it for yourselves! So think of your best names, and I'll send them into the park. Remember, this isn't Old America anymore, its all Old Country. So think western, or nature. Maybe you all could think of something that goes along with Old Faithful. No matter what the name is, we'd love to hear them!

I have the update ready for the flyer, but none of you can see it till it has a name! So start submitting! Who knows, maybe your name will be in the next update. You will find out if you won if your name is in the next update. If your name is chosen. I will send you a image of a new attraction at Epic Adventures that hasn't been announced.

-Brandon