TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Alvey's in Organizational Video about Disney

I was in my Organizational Behavior class today and we were discussing organizational cultures. We started watching a video discussing the challenges disney faced in bringing a park to Hong Kong. Out of no where i see Elissa alvey running across the screen, and this was a theme that continued. Scenes included, Rob chasing Elissa around with a box of popcorn, Elissa hugging Chip & Dale, Rob's face with yellow 3-d glasses on, Elissa using a laptop, and Rob talking to a...talking trash can. (Got a laugh from the class)

Not sure if you guys knew about this, but it was quite exciting. Putting Disney, a class, and the Alveys all together in one video was clearly the most amazing thing ever.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw man that's awesome! Some people in lectures sit with there laptops and play games or go on myspace, so I guess I could watch a coaster DVD quite easily. A plan is now in the making!

This isn't very considerate to the people who are trying to learn something. If you don't want to pay attention in lecture, don't go.

Wow that's great! Was this a video that was put together by the teacher or was it professionaly done?

I only ask because over the years we have actually donated quite a bit of footage and photos to organizations that make textbooks & educational videos.

Normally they are just looking for "generic park or coaster footage", but this is even better!

--Robb

Aw man that's awesome! Some people in lectures sit with there laptops and play games or go on myspace, so I guess I could watch a coaster DVD quite easily. A plan is now in the making!

What's wrong with that?

I'm posting this from class.

Wow that's great! Was this a video that was put together by the teacher or was it professionaly done?

I only ask because over the years we have actually donated quite a bit of footage and photos to organizations that make textbooks & educational videos.

Normally they are just looking for "generic park or coaster footage", but this is even better!

--Robb

This was done professionally by McGraw-Hill Irwin for my Organizational Behavior book, Eigth Edition. As far as I could tell, all of the footage was from Hong Kong Disneyland. I was completely caught off guard!