TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Cleveland / Geauga Lake - 5/28 and 5/29

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ lol

Thanks, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that his name is Tyler. Or I could be completely wrong and just making a fool of myself right now.

Thanks all for taking the time to look at them!

*~* Jon "This is truly a top-10 coaster" R.

• 1 year later...

LOL! I think Dominator looks as pretty as a Pony, too.

I want to get out to Geauga Lake sometime to ride the SLC... I don't know why I WANT to ride an SLC, but they look cool. I'm an impulse fan, too and believe that there should be more in the world

Nice to see that there are some impulse fans around these days.

"T-Mobile" in my country (UK) is a mobile phone company.

Nice pic's of Cleveland, brought back memories of my trip in 2000 on the way to Cedar Point, it was very clean and tidy.

Most of the houses were flying the US flag.

The shopping mall is excellent as is the Baseball stadium and nice parks on the outskirts to have a walk in and a paddle in the lake.

I could live there, 2 Theme Parks nearby and fast Broadband hopefully.

I should return to Cedar Point in 2008 if all's well.

Wow, this TR is over a year old now. I know some babies who are younger than this thread.

Great pictures, though. I recently went to Geauga and had a great time.

You have an oustanding tolerance for roughness, my friend, because Head Spin was rougher than WoF's which is supposedly one of the smoother ones. I think I tore some cartilage in my ear on Thunderhawk, and Villan cracked my ribs.

I do agree with you, however, that Dominator is way rougher at the end than it should be.

I don't get why everyone hates RWB so much. I loved that ride. It's roughness was present, but completely tolerable.

I also loved Double Loop's airtime.

I agree with your love of impulses. Short, but oh, so sweet. GL's Steel Venom places second for me (right after Valleyfair!'s Steel Venom and right before SFGAm's V2). I actually think the ride is about as good as VF!'s but the views are better at VF! and I find the red and blue color scheme hideous on impulses.

Glad you had a good time.... last year...