TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that everyone is bugging this dude!? As he said he will update it when he has done ANYTHING. Quit nagging him!

Pushing him to do anything he doesn't want to do won't make him work any faster if he doesn't want to.

Now, why don't you all make your own NL creations and leave this guy alone.

• 4 weeks later...

2 of the 4 3ds objects are now done, the other 2 are about 66% and 20% (texture work that is).

I'm on my way of getting it done YAY \(^0^)/

Sorry no more pictures until it's done.

Note to everyone here, when I release it. Then I will only release it as a NLpack file, and no separate track download.

You seem to be good with 3DS. How did you get so good and I would love to make custom 3DS but I have no idea how to! Can you lead me in the right direction?
I have been using Wings3D now for over 2.5 years now, and I'm completely self-taught with the help of their tutorials.

Well you just have to start playing around with a object creator that you fancy and then after a while you start to get good at it.

Lets see here....

Track..................................Check!!

Supports.............................Check!!

3d objects...........................Check!!

Trees and terrain.................Check!!

Pictures ready for release.....Check!!

Video..................................Check!!

Everything packed...............Check!!

NLpack uploaded..................FAIL!!

Post in forums......................FAIL!!

Well it's just a matter of time now...

It's going to be electrifying!!

OMG OMG OMG! I can't wait! I am so excited I might pee myself! (maybe not) But, this is so aganising! I can't wait any longer or I will die! This is going to be extremely fantascally, fantastic! The job you are doing is great! I... ummm.... I'm lost for words!

Because of your attention to detail on this thing, I've got ONE frame per second. ONE!

Too bad I couldn't ride one of my favorite coasters ever made on NL to the full because the 3d's on this thing are staggering. The trackwork is staggering. The originality is staggering. The layout is staggering. The supports, I think you know what I'm going to say.

Seriously, this ride is just too good.

^ 1 FPS, wow my iBook kick your computers ass.

My main computer gets to about 25-30 FPS at the lowest, and it's not a serious gaming system.

Try and reduce the amount of eye candy and lower resolution to increase FPS.

Everything was absolutly great apart from one thing. The trackwas great, the 3D's were BRILLIANT, the whole thing and idea was fantastic but the trees were horrible! I think it was a shame that such a thing let it down! I hit like 100 trees on my way around and there are random trees in the lake! What the? lol. It was a real shame because I liked everything else to the highest rate. Although, that Single Riders sign was evil! lol I use Single Riders so does that make me sad and pathetic?

That's funny; I was just reading about Nikola Tesla this morning

Well now to the coaster:

WOW that was PERFECT!

The 3D's were just awesome; I'm really impressed of how many things, you've made, and then they just look so real.

Concerning the track; well that was just as I expected - totally smooth, fabulous layout, and a little surprise start there..