TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Look, I've a new best friend!

Wimmerl

I like it, I think it's pretty and me I like tatoos, I have a small heart on my left breast,an A on my left ankle,and 7 initials on my right leg that were homemade by a friend done with 2 needles,indian ink,and thread, but i'll probably get them covered up with something else in the future.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have always been fascinated by tattoos... mostly those of tribal designs. I dont really fancy big tattoos, I prefer smaller & more discreet looking ones with intricate patterns.

I was very much tempted to get a tattoo on my lower back (abv the butt area) in my younger days but never got to getting one becos I have sensitive skin & I was worried that allergy & infection may occur.

Also my parents are rather conservative so they will probably kill me if they ever know abt it. :shock:

Nevertheless, I tattooed my eyebrows abt 3 yrs back as my eyebrows are kinda sparse & I am too lazy to draw them each & every time.

^ Thats an awesome tattoo idea! To go with it you can try a barbwire tribal on your arm, USMC on your shoulder, your kids name on your neck airbrush style, a few Raiders Tats, and a BIG american flag on the back of your neck.

The best art is actually on the walls in the tattoo shop, make sure you get some of that.

I actually saw people with these tats one day at SFMM. :shock:

-J "Dont go to SFMM for tattoo ideas" J

Gracias hombre! I like being complimented for my ideas.

--Davon "I'm probably really going to do that" Dorsey

That is the best post every.

/me dies laughing :o