TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New Endland

Is anyone out there able to meet up at Six Flags New England on Saturday July 28? I'm about four hours away and have never been there before. (I live in Cleveland but I am working this summer in New York.)

Superman: Ride of Steel looks amazing and I need to ride it. Batman looks really different from the other B&M floorless coasters that I've ridden and could be pretty good.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone out there able to meet up at Six Flags New England on Saturday July 28? I'm about four hours away and have never been there before. (I live in Cleveland but I am working this summer in New York.)

Superman: Ride of Steel looks amazing and I need to ride it. Batman looks really different from the other B&M floorless coasters that I've ridden and could be pretty good.

You might have trouble Finding people. There is an ACE event at Lake Compounce that same day.

I'm only an hour away but I'll have work that day.

James isn't too fond of Batman but some of us really like it, myself included, it's a nice little B&M and it's a refreshing change from the more common, larger floorless coasters and packs a little punch despite some rattling...

SRoS is epic and is definately worth the drive. Get a q-bot if youre going on a Saturday if you want rerides, otherwise it will be less crowded as it gets closet to closing time.

New england is pleasant for a Six Flags park, and why ride the rest when you can ride the best, that mighty ride of steel.

It is also worth noting that you can order a qbot online which may save some stress if they have already sold out on the day.

I though Batman was OK, I kind of just got the credit, and spent the majority of the day riding superman.

I'm only an hour away but I'll have work that day.

James isn't too fond of Batman but some of us really like it, myself included, it's a nice little B&M and it's a refreshing change from the more common, larger floorless coasters and packs a little punch despite some rattling...

SRoS is epic and is definately worth the drive. Get a q-bot if youre going on a Saturday if you want rerides, otherwise it will be less crowded as it gets closet to closing time.

Batman is a fun coaster. Only bit of shacking is in the corkscrews. Other then that it's good. One of the best Zero G rolls out there.

as for Q-bot a waist of money. Most of the rides have single rider lines now. So your better off using that. Get on pandemonium in 5 minutes instead of 45. Hit superman first and work from there. You won't have a problem hitting rides.