TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Halloween Horror Nights 2007: Carnival of Carnage

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking about Jacks house at HHN 16. It was Shadybrook theme but I thought they incorporated some other movie into it as well I read it somewhere, I don't remember lol I'm confused.

I also have my tickets booked now I am going twice on the 21st and the 24th I think. So excited the new site update is awesome. No more stupid codes.

Hey, everyone. Just stopping in to say hi. If you're looking to save some money on Halloween Horror Nights this year and live outside the Orlando area I can help. I have a limited number of 2 Ticket - 3 day and 2 night packages available through Westgate Resorts for only $149 total package price. Give me a call at 407-461-7562 Mon. - Fri. 11AM to 7PM EST or Sat. Noon - 5PM EST to see if I can hook you up. I threw up a quick website you can pass along to friends or family members that briefly explains the deal. Thanks alot, and I hope to make some new friends here. I love my new job and don't mind passing along great deals as they come along. Take care!

Kevin

http://universaldiscount.tripod.com/

SPAM??

Anyway...

When's everyone planning on going? I might be goin solo this year, the peeps I usually go with did not renew their passes and are giving up on HHN. They say it's getting crappy, I say they're getting crappy. So if I'm there alone maybe I could run into some fellow TPRs, so I wont seem like such a Barry, oh I mean so I wont feel so lonely.

JK Barry

^

OK I've herd a few rumors going around over the net, again none of this is confirmed but it makes since. I was told that from the Amity area (Jaws) to San Francisco is going to be a scarzone called "The Midway" and it will have creepy carneys and clown's roaming the streets all night. If you look at some of the pics on-line of the construction you can see carnival looking cloths hanging from the street poles.

The only other one I have heard of is a "central park" scarzone and I have no specifics on the contents of this scarzone as of yet.

Hey Florida420, I'll be down the last weekend in October, staying at the Portofino Bay with a bunch of people, so that might be a little to late for you, but if you or anyone else wants to hang out, send me a pm, I'll be going on the 27th of October(Saturday)so if any one wants to hang out let me know. i hope to see some fellow TPRers down there.

Are there going to be scarezones this year? Or is everywhere going to be a scarezone as in some of the earlier years of HHN? I haven't seen anything on the website this year about scarezones.

Pretty much what Scottman360 said. No one really knows as of now, but decor has gone up on about almost every lamp post in the park Once RTU is over with, the real props will be out on the streets!

I've heard there will be one or two listed scarezones on he map, and everywhere else will just be wandering scareactors’ Which is how it was in the old days of HHN.

EDIT: I'll be at the parks this weekend, if anyone wants I'll post some construction pictures.

Hey Florida420, I'll be down the last weekend in October, staying at the Portofino Bay with a bunch of people, so that might be a little to late for you, but if you or anyone else wants to hang out, send me a pm, I'll be going on the 27th of October(Saturday)so if any one wants to hang out let me know. i hope to see some fellow TPRers down there.

Yeah kinda, I can't deal with the weekend crowds, nor do I have the Weekend $$.

I'm 95% sure I'm going on Wed 24th and Thur 25th, I'm gonna try for that Sun too, but that probably wont happen.

I might try to hit SW for a few hours and get some Kraken and some free candy on Fri or Sat...but I'm not sure of that either .

Wow that commercial was awesome and the clowns hanging from the ceiling CREEPY! Keep the posts and photos coming, I'm whipping myself into a frenzy over here with all the new stuff being posted1 I can't wait till October 26th when I leave and the 27th when I can actually go to HHN. This year is going to INSANE!