TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

MYTHBUSTERS

^ Haha, that was awesome...

When I saw the Mythbusters at this convention thing (see my earlier post), they showed two deleted myths from "Facts About Flatulence", the first being that pretty girls don't fart (Busted), and the other that you can light a flatus on fire (Confirmed )

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would not be surprised if next season, one of the myths is "Can a lead encased fridge help you survive a nuclear explosion?"

They already tested something very similar to that, the myth was from an episode of Monk, where he throws a live stick of dynamite into a refrigerator and it absorbs the blast. It was busted. I'm thinking that if the fridge didn't hold from a stick of dynamite, it wouldn't hold up to a nuclear explosion.

Agree^

you actually learn stuff as well as have fun

Yes, but today The Confederate Rocket episode was on TV, and they didnt tell how to produce the Nitrous oxide...Who i'm? i wanna know that? lol yes i wanted

• 2 weeks later...
Agree^

you actually learn stuff as well as have fun

Yes, but today The Confederate Rocket episode was on TV, and they didnt tell how to produce the Nitrous oxide...Who i'm? i wanna know that? lol yes i wanted

You could just look up how to make that stuff on the internet. The internet knows all.

Personally I do like the show, although I find some of their testing to be flawed and rather unscientific.