TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

60 simply gorgeous photos of Disney's Animal Kingdom

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those photos are great! Being an amateur photographer myself, I really love these pictures. (My best work seen in my flickr link on my sig) Too bad I don't have an SLR camera, but then again I'm 14, and a 14 year old probably doesn't need an SLR camera.

I really have to go to WDW some time in my life...it looks like a high quality park.

Hope you had fun!

-Mike

Those photos are great! Being an amateur photographer myself, I really love these pictures. (My best work seen in my flickr link on my sig) Too bad I don't have an SLR camera, but then again I'm 14, and a 14 year old probably doesn't need an SLR camera.

I really have to go to WDW some time in my life...it looks like a high quality park.

Hope you had fun!

-Mike

Thanks for the kind comments, As a full time theme park photographer I need to say Its great you love photographer at 14 and should try to keep your passion alive.

I encourage anyone who willing to take the time and learn about the camera and its settings. to learn photography its alot more fun then just pointing and shooting.