TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Semi-Official Florida Meet

Which meet looks the most appealing?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which meet looks the most appealing?

• 5/30 - Epcot (Possible Illuminations Cruise,)
    • 5/30 - Wet and Wild / Sea World
    • 5/30 - Typhoon Lagoon / Sea World
    • 5/30 - Universal Studios

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as an FYI.. There are no illuminations cruises available.. I called and checked. We could do a boat rental of a big pontoon boat during the day and tool around 7 seas lagoon and bay lake and I could give you all my WDW Lake 'O History tour.. I vote for somewhere on WDW property but thats cause i'm a disney geek Oh.. and I will defiantly be there.

I say Typhoon Lagoon and Sea World. I would hopefully be there, depending on my money situation at the time. But, I would try my hardest to get there, even if I have to take Greyhound! Two parks with water in them sounds like fun!

---Brent 8)

Yeah I voted for USO/IOA as I nevery really felt like I wanted to go to Wet n Wild and I've already been to Typhoon Lagoon WAYYYY to many times (Like 20 last year, dont ask why...). But Sea World is fun and would be my second choice, but I found myself getting bored after 5 hours at the park (it was dead so it dident take long to do everything). But actuially Im suprised BGT isnt up there! If it was, that would be my #1 choice, as I live 2 hours and 45 min (on good traffic) from the greater Orlando area and I have a SP to BGT. But hey thanks for asking for a meet!! I would be glad to come if this falls through....

Colin"I ate at Carrabbas last night and the Chicken Bryan OWNZZZ"C

The reason for BGT not being on the list is because I will be visiting there on Sunday and won't be quite as flexible.

Of course, if anyone wants to meet up, chill, or catch a ride on SheiKra, you are more than welcome to join me.

Just send an IM or something.

What about typhoon/soarin, if there's time/Paris Stunt show.

Sort of a Disney 'New Attraction' Meet.

To jump over to Sea World doesn't make sense, what's there that is new or that most of us haven't already been on many a time?

Maybe its best to have Robb and Elissa set their schedule up first, then have them decide what a good day/activity is for an east coast meet.

They are traveling the furthest

edit: and its their site too lol

We're actually doing our 'new attraction' tour on Friday with my parents!

Since Ted is kind of organizing this it's all up to him!

We're pretty open to anything Sunday and Monday. The other days are kind of taken up with family stuff.

Elissa "preparing my mom for riding Mummy!" Alvey

I can't really explain the SeaWorld logic but to say that we have passes and it is within close proximity to most of the other parks. Also, it had come up in conversations with Robb.

The voting is really close and right now I am still kind of up in the air as to what will actually happen. I am kind of leaning towards EPCOT, because out of the list, it is probably the best place to hang out, be silly, and make new friends.

If anyone else has ideas, I am all "ears".

NOTE: If you are under the age of 16, please bring an adult (over 18) with you to the parks.

Anyone is welcome!

What about doing something like Typhoon Lagoon in the morning, then heading over to Epcot? We could even do a nice meal at World Showcase or something?

Ted, you're organizing this, it's your call!

Elissa "as long as we don't end up at like Old Town!" Alvey

^ The only problem that I could see in that, is that I will be using a one day ticket for EPCOT (Used the last of my hopper last fall). I imagine some of the other people might be doing the same.

Is there any way around buying two seperate one day tickets besides getting the hopper?

I can do anything that day, just lemme know for sure thats the day and I'll try to get it off. I can't guarantee I'll get off work though. I seem to get Mondays off alot, but they might give me Wednesday instead. So, just lemme know what day for sure.

I work at Epcot, but I'll go there. I haven't been to Typhoon Lagoon, Wet-n-Wild, SeaWorld or any of the other choices. I'm goin with Typhoon and Sea World.

I only have a premium Disney Pass -- yet to buy anything @ sea world (although can get into San Diego Sea World for the next year or so still lol).

incidentally, $53.75 gets you into a disney park if you are a florida resident right now. i think water parks are what, 34?

Cheaper to do them separately it looks like, 105 gets you a magic plus ticket (this is so confusing)...

So $88 if you do typhoon then epcot, I don't know what other options entail for folks who don't have passes to Sea World/BGT

Due to the possiblity of a good sized group and the mixed results of the poll, I am going to move forward with Epcot on Monday 5/30/2005. While the Water Park/Sea World combo was very popular, it may be difficult for people who do not have season passes.

// Elissa, please close.