TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Truly Awful Star Wars Collectables

Cameron

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^I actually watched that damn thing back in the late 1970s, and it took a week for me to recover from the coma it induced. A friend gave it to me on VHS for my last birthday--I keep it sealed in a stone crypt at the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay, where it is guarded by trained sharks, lest someone try to unseal the tomb and allow the evil to escape.

It is, indeed, strong with the Dark Side of the Force.

^uh uh.

Carrie Fisher singing at the end of the show to lyrics added to the star wars theme song. You know she was drunk and they were proping her up. I guess I didn't blame her, you had to be to endure it.

I have the downloaded video somewhere; thank goodness I can fast forward it.

EDIT: I remember the "underroos"... thank god my parents had the good sense not to give me any! Just like the "garanimals"! But hey those were the good old days when at least people had the imagination to come up with that junk. And where's the disco version of the Star Wars theme... you know you fans got a copy hidden somewhere!

Terrance

P.S. I had the "Jackson Family Honors" too, with the news clip of Elizabeth Taylor telling the rowdy audience to "shut up! shut up! shut up!!!"