TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The "post your Halloween party" topic.

mmousefan

Well hello everyone. I had a Halloween party last friday and I had a blast! Its was hosted by my Youth Chatolic Chourch Group and its was decorated with a Pirates of the Caribbean theme. We were about 200 of the group members ( 40 team leaders and about 160 of the kids we teach religion ). It was a really fun party and as you cas see on the pics most of us went with a costume. We are from Mexico thats why we make our Halloween partys before Oct 31 beacuse on that days (oct 31 and nov 1&2) we celebrate "the day of the death", a really importat celebration with a lot tradition and history for our people.

Well let me show you the pics now.

my costume: A pirate coursed by the Aztec Gold!!!

the crazy doctor, me and chucky's girl.

me and the doll of doom

OMFG two exorcist girls!!!! (this grils won the costume contest)

LOL crazy chefs

random costumes... OMG Is he daddy yanke???

A Christmas present and the Ipod girl ( she was second place at costume contest, really original dont you think?)

aww so cute!

Boo to you!!!

Sexy pirates!!!

Darkies

with two of the girls that I teach

Don Omar????

LOL gimme some candy!!!

two of my favorite kids: rodrigo and alvaro

Costume Contest

And this last two are for Ryan King

Hey dude

Skeleton Pound it!

well the party ended about 2am and it was really really pure and absolute fun and I totally forgot that I hadnt slept on 32 hours! LOL

Hope you liked my Halloween Photo Report. Now you make one to share!!

Happy Halloween to all!!! Specially to Robb, Elissa, Kidtums and all the TRP gang.

Joel " yoho yoho a piartes life for me" Saury

PS: feel free to post any comment!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the great pictures - it is really nice to see you guys host an event for younger people that gives them something to do without getting in trouble. When I was the age of the people in the pics - I was up to "no good" at this time of the year.

Kudos to you guys!!

david

Thanks for the great pictures - it is really nice to see you guys host an event for younger people that gives them something to do without getting in trouble.

Yes thats our goal, to show them that they CAN have fun without getting in trouble or making something that will harm themselfs.

Tnks for this great comment

Not really a party but my work has a tradition of dressing up for the day and taking random group/individual shots and holding up traffic as we stand out on the street.

Halloween2.jpg.836d4c93f510bac3eaa8a4d1bb5460c0.jpg

The crew dressed up...and holding back traffic as curious drivers were waving, honking, rubbernecking, etc...

halloween1.jpg.c9fa3d3f2ec4a8067e94c9101978ed8e.jpg

Me as the brown goblin or whatever you wanna call it...no one could figure out that it was me underneath.