TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New TPR Video! Liseberg, Balder, and Kanonen!!!

Two words:

'CUSTOMER SERVICE!"

That was a fun video to watch. Not just from a TPR perspective, but very enjoyable to watch how management is really enthused to cater towards special groups and even common guests.

I really wish that attitude and hospitality could make its way over to the US. I mean, how hard is it to smile and you can tell the employees take the lead from how management acts towards its guests. The ride looked incredible and I hope to ride it someday. Most of all, TPR members rock and sure know how to represent true enthusiasm for parks/coasters. And..... I'll take beer from a hot chick anyway-including breakfast!

Awesome Vid!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^So that's the reason why I only got 22 rides on Balder instead of the 25 I should have had. Stupid Kanonen going too fast and making me sit on the brakes for an extra 10 minutes!

Actually the over speed run I was on you were in the last car. I only know because I have you on film waving at us.

So sounds like you got nailed twice.

Um...you know Swedish isn't our first language.

I know and I did not mean to complain or anything. I just thought I'd give you some pointers so you can impress everyone with your amazing swedish skills.

Just be happy that we visit there often and LOVE the park.

--Robb "We try our best....but if that's not good enough, we could easily stop visiting..." Alvey

I am happy that you visit us here and I did plan to go to the park and meet you there, but I had too much to do at work so I couldn't make it.

Isn't it sometimes about quality of quantity?

For me, yeah sure Disney World was impesssive in its scale, but certainly didn't have the charm and warm fuzzy feeling that Disneyland does...

Awesome Video Rob, I think that shot at Balder summs up the Aussies perfectly!!

I'm glad you all liked the video! It really was an amazing day. I'll be getting the Liseberg photos up soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm on my way back to the UK for work stuff and I got too busy to get the pages done. I've got them all on the laptop and should have them up by the end of the day tomorrow (I hope!)

And if you haven't downloaded the video yet, go do it now!

--Robb

Its not everyday you're encourage/giving permission to put your own grafitti on a coaster.

I was looking for the theme park review grafitti when I was there recently, but they've put them where they're not visible from the queue unfortunatly.

this is the coolest park, the people really want you to have a great time. i hope they are around for many years to come and that other parks see what this one does for guests "ahhmm six flags ahhmmm" and see what it takes to be a truly great park. i am so glad i did the trip and the add on, Robb and Elissa planed it all so perfectly the whole trip, all we had to do was show up on time, witch for some was easier then others but was way easier then planing my own trip.

one more time i would like to say thank you Robb, Elissa and all of the UK and add on people for making a great trip for us.

b.o.t.b.c we miss you all.